PROGRESS: DL/DCA Swap Elements & Pages - MAILED BACK, Photos Posted

Hi guys,

I heard from KerTggr, and she won't be able to get her pieces completed and out to me. A perfect storm of work travel and family stuff. She feels really bad about not finishing. I told her, that were a pretty forgiving bunch here, and even our lovely Swap Goddess has had to drop out last minute. I plan on hosting this swap again next year, and if she is still around to participate, then her pieces will be already done!

So I'll get the boxes, packed up and get them out today.

Mornin Hope!
I am relieved to know that you hadnt mailed yet, I must be a week off!
I kept thinking it should be here before we left. We go to Alaska this weekend!

So, life happens, and we have great pieces to look forward to next year?:cool1:
Tell her to hop back on the boards and play again when life will let her!:hippie:

Oh, and I have someone watching for my box, so mail mine whenever:)

All packaged.

Kristi, since you were going to get duplicates, I tried to make them ones that you could use multiples more easily.

LaWannaYeager and SharonLovesDisney made 6 pieces each for Group U, while there were only 4 participants, but I was able to swap out the extras.

Surina...start the party, you are getting a monorail set. party:

Rita have fun in Alaska! I did an Alaskan cruise in 1994 with my Dad's family, and it was FABULOUS! If you are leaving from Vancouver, but flying into Seattle and driving north, you will drive through my hometown (Bellingham). There is a nice Scrapbook store there, near the Interstate, if you are driving a rental. If you are leaving from Seattle, well, I lived there too. For school (University of Washington) and the first year DH and I were married. If you eat at Ivar's on the Waterfront, well, I'll be annoyed but happy. It's one of the places I miss the most from the Northwest.

I am really excited to get these back. I am sad kerTggr had to drop out but understand, life happens. I will start stalking the mailman.

Rita-Have fun in Alaska. DH and I really want to do a cruise there.

All I did last night was go see the Mariners play the Rockies here in Denver. And they lost! But Junior came in to pitch hit. The first time I saw him play in person was in AA ball in Bellingham when I was 11, and this was probably the last. I guess it really means I'm getting old.

I got my stuff and DD sat with me as I unpacked "HER BOX" Every bag got a WOW MAMA IT"S MINE!!!!
Thanks you so much everyone for everything I love it all I'm gonna fly through my albums now!!:thumbsup2
This has helped me so much we really need to do this next year!!!

I got my box yesterday, but haven't had a chance to open it yet. Thanks for hostessing Hope!

:cool1::cool1: My box is here!!! Already tore it open! Everything is so wonderful. I do have to say I am loving all of the vintage posters. Now im going to scrap a whole trip in vintage. should be interesting!!

Thanks so much for the great stuff and for hosting Hope! :banana::banana:

I received box #2 today! Everything looks great! Thanks everyone for your hard work, and thanks again Hope for hostessing! Now I need to get to scrapping!

My box was waiting for me when I got home from Alaska!WOW!
Ive looked thru everything once but was so tired that I need to do it again!
I felt like I had just gone to Disneyland!
Thanks for hosting Hope!:hug::flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter