PROGRESS: DL/DCA Swap Elements & Pages - MAILED BACK, Photos Posted

hi everyone! I am back! My net was down. :headache:

I am officially postal D/C # 0308 0070 0002 0348 3332

Oh and I forgot to put in return postage so thats going out tomorrow!

Here are my groups. I hope everything is up to parr. I tried a few different things. I didnt get pics of my page group or the kiddo group. I sealed the box before i realized it.

A-Disneyland Resort:

DSCN1950.jpg

E-Frontieland: Its a little hard to see the sanding on the "white" paper. I thought it looked like sun bleached bones.

DSCN1953.jpg

DSCN1954.jpg

H-Mickeys-Toontown:
DSCN1958.jpg

I-Tomorrowland:

DSCN1960.jpg

N-HOllywood backlot, This one was a little hard. I used the CM Disney paper and all the photo mats are random. because i couldnt pick just one thing. The whole parade is neat. and the corners are rain dots. since you get wet.

DSCN1988.jpg

O- A bugs land:I used more of the color core paper on the mats. Love that stuff.
DSCN1963.jpg

Q: Paradise Pier:
DSCN1961.jpg

S-DCA:
DSCN1962.jpg

T-DCA Dining:

DSCN1969.jpg

DSCN1970.jpg

Hey I was postal yesterday I'm at work and am going home for the day at noon....It's another Migrane day!!!:headache:
I know i overpaid from the last swap for shipping so i didn't know what to send this time.
Just let me know k Hope.I'm so out of it today these drugs make me feel so high and out of control of my own body.:sick: I'll be back on later when i wake up.

Great! So only 2 more packages to go postal. Surina, I have $5.50 leftover from last time. I don't know if you need a regular flat rate or a large flat rate, so you can go from that. Hopefully, a nap will help your :headache:

Rachal, I didn't post earlier, but your pieces are very cute!

Once I get Surina's box, I will start sorting. Since the last 2 people weren't in as many groups as the rest of us nuts, I should have some complete groups then.

Sharon and Kerry, if you are reading, can you post an update on your status?
Thanks!

Yep, all in one piece. I saw your trade pieces, so I will make sure they get to their owners.

And yay :yay: money!

Yes! I was going to PM and ask if they were all mine or if they were part of the trades. I don't have a Cuttlebug, but I do have a Sizzix and the converter, so I can cut them.

Thank you very much!

Rachal - Is that Bug's Life lettering a font or did you substitute little bug shapes in the letters? That's really cute!

Love all of the pieces I'm seeing here.

I love everything and wish I had been in all the groups.

Hope- In my parade/fireworks bag there is an extra one and its for Johnsonlovesdisney. I labeled it so you would know but thought I would mention it here too.

JohnsonlovesDisney- I made you an extra of my parade/fireworks as they are kinda vintage looking. I think they turned out really cute but if you get them and don't like them I can make you something else.

Oh yeah I mfogot to put my note in the box
The paradise pier thing I did the one that comes back to me goes to Johnsonloves Disney caue she is sending me a Vintage DL sign.
There was something else and I can't remember it....

I love everything and wish I had been in all the groups.

Hope- In my parade/fireworks bag there is an extra one and its for Johnsonlovesdisney. I labeled it so you would know but thought I would mention it here too.

JohnsonlovesDisney- I made you an extra of my parade/fireworks as they are kinda vintage looking. I think they turned out really cute but if you get them and don't like them I can make you something else.

I am sure i will love it!

I hope the disneyland signs make it ok. i put them in between chipboard so they wouldnt bend!!

Surina's package is here. Heard from M_M that there was a delay with her package, but I should have it by the end of the week. Then start sorting.

Thank you for all my goodies, Surina!

:banana:Yay!!!!:banana:
I found that note I was supposed to put in the box I will PM you later :thumbsup2

M_M's package arrived today. :banana: So that means I can do most of the sorting. Sharon's package is in the mail and I should get it Monday or Tuesday. I will be able to send out PirateTink and estherhead's packages after I sort today.

Everyone else's packages depends on if I get KerTggr's items. I have PM'ed her a couple times with no response. For some reason, I can't find her other contact info, so I am going to try another hostess. If I don't have her package by June 16th, I will still be sending these back on the 17th. Our rules have been clear about when the due dates are, and if something comes up to contact your hostess.

Now, for those of you affected I can either return your extra item, or I could swap it out with a piece from another group. I know kkbeaton2 and I will end up with duplicates since we were in all/most groups, but I haven't checked to see how much I can swap out for everyone else without duplicating. So if you have a preference, let me know.

I have sorted bags out into the groups, and here's what it looks like. Then I will get into sorting the individual groups!

IMG_4159.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter