PROGRESS: DL/DCA Swap Elements & Pages - MAILED BACK, Photos Posted

Happy that the box got there. Sorry for the delay. I forgot to include a note about the Group N - High School Musical. You had mentioned that you would trade a Beaker / Muppets set for one of my group N. I didn't have any extra stickers for Group N, but you could just take my group N because I don't actually have any pictures of HSM from DL/DCA. So if you still want to trade for it and the Beaker, please use the one I would get back. Thanks!

Hope, if I am in any of Kertggr's groups I would rather you swap my pieces out so that I would get different things. I hope you hear from her and everything is ok.

Hope, if I am in any of Kertggr's groups I would rather you swap my pieces out so that I would get different things. I hope you hear from her and everything is ok.

Same here if I was in any of her groups I would rather get different things back. If thats not possible that cool too. Hope everythings ok too

Got everything packed up as much as I can. I realized that since I will have to send 2 boxes to kkbeaton2/LaWanna Yeager I can send Box #1 already. Box #2 won't need to be a Large Flat Rate so you will be getting some change back. ArizonaRita your stuff will fit in one regular flat rate, so you will be getting change back too.

That's fine Hope. Thanks, that way we will get the joy of getting to go through stuff twice!;)

Your stuff was bulkier than the stuff you are getting back, so that's part of it. The other part, is I've learned if you pack the individual gallon bags into a 2 gallon bag or some sort of other bag, you can stack them in crazy ways, but the bag keeps them from moving around too much. So most of you, when you open your boxes will find your stuff arranged in an Archiver's shopping bag. :rotfl:

:worship::worship: Hope you can have anything of mine if i can have a monorail set!!!:worship::worship:

Oh and M_M for the Splash Mountain set SM is part of my intials of my name so this is gonna go on a personal family page of mine.:thumbsup2

We received box #1 today, I haven't looked thru it all yet, but what I have looked at, is just great! Very talented ladies here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter