Projected Park Hours April 2005???

jasper

Mouseketeer
I looked at the projected park hours for April 23-30, 2005, which are based on last year's hours.

I am used to going in early December when the parks close early.

I was surprised to see that MK is projected to be open until midnight on April 23-27, and then until 8 pm, 9 pm, ot 9:30 pm on the other days.

Is there a big event that would cause MK to be open until midnight the last week in April, or are those typical hours.

I'm not sure where that came from. I was there April 21 to 25 this year and MK was not open until anywhere near midnight. In fact, Friday and Saturday were grad nights, which meant a 7:00 close.

With all due respect to our hosts, I don't think the projected hours they put up are very reliable. They were projecting MK closing at 6:00 on Saturday nights in December. MK always stays open late on Saturdays in December. When they actual schedule came out, it was 11:00.

Here were the hours for this past April. They may have not been updated for any last minute changes:

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/apr.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter