PTR - NYC and Orlando

Yes, they did that to us too. We had booked the direct flight from MCO to LAX, and then they cancelled that one and put us on a earlier one with a change of planes in Atlanta, didn't really bother us as we had one night in L.A before the long journey home.
Was just a hassle changing planes, gates and lugging all our hand luggage around the airport, which was so busy.

We only have a half an hour stop so I hope we don't have far to go! Or that the plane is running late!

We only have a half an hour stop so I hope we don't have far to go! Or that the plane is running late!

Lisa - Is that a 30 minute window from when your plane lands to making that connection?

If it is, I would call or contact Delta and check with them. I have heard of instances where Delta has not bothered about checking their passenger transits and following up on appropriate transit time.

Lisa - Is that a 30 minute window from when your plane lands to making that connection?

If it is, I would call or contact Delta and check with them. I have heard of instances where Delta has not bothered about checking their passenger transits and following up on appropriate transit time.

I agree, 30 minutes does not seem like enough time to me. If that's what Delta scheduled for you though, it's up to them to get you onto a flight, it might just cause some unnecessary stress for you at the airport. I would call them and ask for a longer layover so you don't have to worry.

It's all good, my travel agent has confirmed with Delta that the connection is correct. Apparently the connecting flight is in the same terminal. Although knowing my luck it will be on the opposite end, lol! I'm sure if will change again so I won't panic just yet!

It's all good, my travel agent has confirmed with Delta that the connection is correct. Apparently the connecting flight is in the same terminal. Although knowing my luck it will be on the opposite end, lol! I'm sure if will change again so I won't panic just yet!

:thumbsup2

Woohoo!! Another booking to add to the list. Just booked a Universal package, staying at Hard Rock. Only a few more weeks until I can book Disney (I hope!)

Another booking under my belt!! Matilda tickets for Broadway locked in. I ended up getting front row balcony tickets as the only orchestra and mezzanine were right at the back and under the overhang. Hopefully it isn't so far away that we can't see! On the plus side, they were half the prize so I can knock a few hundred off my budget (or book Lion King too, lol!)

Still waiting (not so patiently!) for the 2015 WDW packages to be released. 4

Trying to keep myself busy in the meantime researching ADRs! Thoughts on Hoop de Doo Review? It would probably be OOP as I have assigned all of our TS credits!

Plan so far is T-Rex dinner, Rainforest Café lunch (this could be replaced), 1900 Park Fare dinner (stoopid CRT being closed for renovations!), Sci-Fi lunch/dinner TBC, BOG dinner if we can get it (lunch if not), Chef Mickeys dinner.

TBH, I'm not entirely sure we could fit in Hoop De Doo but if its amazing I may shuffle some things. We will be doing Cirque de Soleil one of the nights.

Thoughts?

ANOTHER Delta flight change!! Actually two, but neither of them bothers me too much so that is something!

Actually one of them has us getting into NY a couple of hours earlier which will be great. Of course I won't hold my breath as all of this may change again!

ANOTHER Delta flight change!! Actually two, but neither of them bothers me too much so that is something!

Actually one of them has us getting into NY a couple of hours earlier which will be great. Of course I won't hold my breath as all of this may change again!

Glad you get in to NYC a bit earlier.

Watch out again at the 3 month before you go stage.

Hurray for more bookings!

Wow CRT is closed? That would mean a lot of unhappy people, but I suppose it has to close for maintenance at some point.

I hate how often flights change!

It sounds amazing!

We're planning on going to NYC next year so I can't wait to hear all about your trip :)

Booked CDS tickets today. I was upset to see that they are not performing the entire time we are at WDW (cast break?) so it's lucky we are in Orlando for a few days before heading to PC on our cruise. I would have been devastated to miss out on La Nouba!

Oh and now Virgin is getting in on Delta's act and changing our flights. It's quite funny now!

What section did you buy your tickets in?

I was going to buy Front and Centre but after reading that it was better to be higher up, I chose Category 2. We are in Section 205 in the centre of row GG.
Saved us $180 on the tickets I was going to buy too. We are looking like we are going to fall a bit short of our savings target so I am cutting corners where I can, trying not to skimp on the experiences. I read a lot of reviews and apparently all of the seats are pretty good.

Oh good, thanks! We've never been to one before so I'm really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter