Publix Locations

jessie2

Mouseketeer
Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a Publix inbetween the one near Old Town and the one near Orange Lake Blvd, I wondered about the Formosa Gardens shopping complex. We are staying at the Renaissance Maingate and need to shop for goodies as soon as we arrive.

Thanks

:D Jessie

Hi jessie

formosa gardens has a Winn Dixie supermarket which is quite good
but if you want a publix the first one that I know is a mile or so past formosa gardens on the way up to US27 on the oppisite side of the 192 from formosa gardens
there is another publix just before the end of the 192 1/2 a mile before you turn on to US27

Jessie2,
I don't know exactly the location where you are staying but in the last two weeks a Publix has opened on Vineland Ave near to the Lake Buena Vista Premium outlets if this helps.
Claire :D

:D Morning

Thanks, the one just after Formosa Gardens sounds about the best, might try the Winn Dixie never been in one of those before.

Jessie, this map shows a Publix on the 192 between Rennaisance World Gate and Formosa Gardens - is that you?

192 Map

:) Thanks Dave

Yes, that's us, I have this map marked must have been looking with my eyes closed. The Rennaisance is the one featured on the holiday prog last night, it was a nice surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter