Pushy ex in law... help

Something to consider after the vacation. A friend son was diagnosed with autism when he was young and she has gone through a lot of what it sounds like you are dealing with now with her ex and his family. After watching her I would really suggest getting legal custody taken care of soon. Her son needed medication and the ex fought it saying the kid was fine. Of course he didn't spend much time with him so he didn't really know how to handle the things that upset the child. The ex told my friend she was a bad mom because the son had behavioral issues. When the ex filed for custody her lawyer said it was a way to get out of paying child support. If your ex wants your husband to adopt your son have him sign away his rights legally even if the adoption doesn't happen right away. This way you can make all decisions including medical for your son. He can still see his dad and the family but you will always have the last word.

I spoke with an attorney, and I have 100% legal custody. I legally have the right to make all decisions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter