Put me in coach!

jimenezct

Earning My Ears
I'm a newbie to the DIS Dads forum, but my wife has been part of everything Disney for many years and I've become hooked. The DISDads website said "post your interest and someone will be along to assign your DIS Dads Club Member Number", so this is me posting my interest. Please let me know how I become a member.

Thanks,
Chris (husband of Neurotic Disney Mom #322, and father to a DD8 & a DD6)

I'm a newbie to the DIS Dads forum, but my wife has been part of everything Disney for many years and I've become hooked. The DISDads website said "post your interest and someone will be along to assign your DIS Dads Club Member Number", so this is me posting my interest. Please let me know how I become a member.

Thanks,

Chris welcome to the funny farm. Make sure you check out our site at disdads.com and our podcast too.

Thanks,

Welcome Chris to the DisDads and to the Disboards! :banana: Come join us over at the fatherthread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2717685 and Emma's Dad will get you your member number. Congratulations on your first post! :thumbsup2

Thanks,

So :welcome: to the subforum.

You will find TONS of valuable info here.

This DISDads subforum, is just a start. On the disboards.com you and your wife, will find everything you ever wanted to know about Disney as a whole, and some things you didn't want to know.

Check out not only this subforum, and the main thread those above me have mentioned already, but also browse around ALL of this website.

Look here for everything about theme parks.
Resorts
Restaurants and Dining

And so so so much more.

But make yourself very comfortable, and pull up a chair, and grab a beer - here at the home of the friendliest bunch on the DISboards. The Dad's Place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter