QR -> Good News

I can't get in either :( Have been trying since around 5:45 this morning but just hated to be the one to post bad news :rotfl:

I can't get in either. I'm sure we'll be getting an update shortly on what the current status is of QR. :)

Just tried to log in and could not. Mine stopped being able to load late last night. I am sure we will be updated shortly, but I just want my old QR bacK!!!!!

Although I am sure when the new one is debugged it will be worth the wait.

Just tried to log in and could not. Mine stopped being able to load late last night. I am sure we will be updated shortly, but I just want my old QR bacK!!!!!

Although I am sure when the new one is debugged it will be worth the wait.

We are playing with various features of the site to see what is causing the server to crash sometimes. It is still a mystery, but we think it has something to do with the clicks section. We are doing testing to find that mysterious feature that is causing all these problems. This is why for today you see COMPLETED gone from the clicks section and 3 of the offers are rewarding 0 because we are trying to figure out if they are causing these problems.

Well. today I could log in from my desktop and do the clicks, not all of them seemed to be crediting But I can't get anywhere on my laptop.

Dmitry, I can't believe you are having such a dilemma. But I think the new site will be great when it finally settles down.

I was finally able to log in and do some clicks!! It's a little slow but at least I could get into the new site. :goodvibes

Fiona

I've been trying to get in for over an hour this morning (5:45-6:45 AM central) but it's just sitting there trying to load. Anyone else?

I was on last night at 11 ish Eastern time. The clicks started out ok I got to the 8th one and the refresh wouldn't get back to the site anymore and this morning it won't get to the site at all. This is my update. Thanks

Good luck Dmitry. This sure has been a horrible week for you. :grouphug:

Hope it all goes well. Can you post the link for the blog so we can check for updates??

Thanks!

Dmitry. Would it be possible to post the survey weblink on here so that we don't bombard you with emails asking for the same thing? Just trying to cut down on what we send to your email :)

Dmitry. Would it be possible to post the survey weblink on here so that we don't bombard you with emails asking for the same thing? Just trying to cut down on what we send to your email :)

The advertiser would not allow me to do that :(
It is okay if you email me. I have nothing to do anyways lol since I am not the one who is doing the programming.

I cant even get into the site to do that , LOL Journeyzkids.com keeps popping up instead.:confused3 ....Also is it only those who qualify to take the surveys?
Wait....I got in....I think. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter