QR -> Good News

Dmitry - just wondering if it is safe to do the clicks now or should we wait until this problem is resolved?

Dmitry - just wondering if it is safe to do the clicks now or should we wait until this problem is resolved?

Wait until it is not zero. I do see all the real balances on my end. So if anyone wants to know if yours already transfered from the old QR pm me.

ok cool. I'll get back to doing my daily surveys then since its an easy way to get 75 cents each day.

YIPPEE
my old and new money are there!!!!!!!
So good to see you old money. :rotfl:

Me too!!! Whipeeeee!!!:dance3: :dance3: :banana:

p.s what abut the stuff we had pending, like shopping and offers? I also did some shopping while the site was down through your link, when can I see that?Oh sorry One more. When is it safe to cash out?

Me too!!! Whipeeeee!!!:dance3: :dance3: :banana:

p.s what abut the stuff we had pending, like shopping and offers? I also did some shopping while the site was down through your link, when can I see that?Oh sorry One more. When is it safe to cash out?

Wait another day or two to cashout. We don't have that 100% done yet.
I will start processing all your old orders, offers and shopping/offers done during the new QR within a few days.

I think we might be back on track soon :)

I guess they are testing something again, but don't worry the balance will be back.

Boy you are fast on the answers!! Wll I am off to get kids to naps and clean house. I am looking forward to next week whenI can get back to earning some money and chatting with you disboard members about which ones to do. i miss that. haha

I just signed on and my balance is zero. how do I get it back?
Ok my balance is only on one or two pages. The site is also going very slow. Is it safe to do the cliclks?

Wow!! This could have been written by me!!! :rotfl2:

I just finished reading all the new posts from this morning and went to check my balance - it is gone also. :)

You guys scared me--I just knew mine would be gone too, but luckily it wasn't!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter