Queen beds at Aulani

lyonking3

DVC member
DVC Gold
I like the under bed storage of the queen beds at Aulani.

Anyone know where you can buy a similar design?

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks!

I like the under bed storage of the queen beds at Aulani.

Anyone know where you can buy a similar design?

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks!
I haven't seen those but many beds have bases with drawers for storage. Just to go to a large furniture place and look around and you should see several options.

I haven't seen the Queen bed at Aulani, but a common term for the design offering drawers below the mattress is a Captain's Bed.

EDITED to add: I just looked up some photos. The Queen bed at Aulani is a platform bed.

We were in an Aulani Studio and did not have any drawers under the bed. We put our suitcases under the bed to store them.

Was this in a dedicated 2BR that has storage under the beds? Or all rooms that have a pull down bed in the entertainment center so you lose the drawer space?

I read here on the DisBoards that DVC is going to add drawers under the bed in the studios at VGF since the murphy bed removed all the drawers under the TV. I gave they are thinking this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter