Question about bathrooms

BippityBoppity

Mouseketeer
This is going to sound like an odd question, but here it is...

I need to know if there is a restroom anywhere near the ferry boat at Magic Kingdom. We used to use the transportation system when going to disney but we now have to use our on vehicle for personal reasons. I was looking at the map with the parking lot area for MK and realized that you have to get from the parking lot to the ferry boat and from the ferry boat to MK. This could be a problem for a member of our family with special needs so I need to know where the closest bathroom location is before boarding the ferry.

Thank you so much!!

Yes, there are restrooms at TTC (the MK parking lot boarding area for the monorail and ferry boats.)

TTC-CU_011517_zpsstszkbsp.jpg

MK-Area-2Lakes-5Resorts.jpg

There are also restrooms outside the MK gates area, once guests cross the Seven Seas Lagoon.

Last edited:

Let's just say this. When I visited Disney World on my honeymoon and was five months pregnant, I found every single bathroom at Disney World (my husband's comment) and I, um, never had to run to get there. Bathrooms are in a lot of places so I wouldn't worry about having a special needs person and needing a bathroom at Disney World. I also had to move my temporarily handicapped husband to the closest bathroom and directed my stepmother to move my permanently handicapped father to a bathroom and the same for my mother-in-law and father-in-law. No one ever felt an emergency was going to happen not because everyone "planned" the stops" but because there was always a bathroom somewhere close enough that it didn't take more than five minutes for the whole process to be done.

The MDE app includes a list of every bathroom in the parks, at resorts, Disney Springs, and ESPN. You can filter by location and see on the map. It's been helpful when we've encountered a restroom with a long line and need to find another one promptly.

Let's just say this. When I visited Disney World on my honeymoon and was five months pregnant, I found every single bathroom at Disney World (my husband's comment) and I, um, never had to run to get there. Bathrooms are in a lot of places so I wouldn't worry about having a special needs person and needing a bathroom at Disney World. I also had to move my temporarily handicapped husband to the closest bathroom and directed my stepmother to move my permanently handicapped father to a bathroom and the same for my mother-in-law and father-in-law. No one ever felt an emergency was going to happen not because everyone "planned" the stops" but because there was always a bathroom somewhere close enough that it didn't take more than five minutes for the whole process to be done.
Yep! I have a medical condition that, uh, sometimes requires the sudden need to use a restroom. I have never had an issue! Epcot World Showcase is the only place I felt there could be a few more, but even then they were adequate.

There are restrooms at the TTC around the corner from the gift shop and right across from the ferry boat dock. :)

Outside the MK gates there are two sets - one to the right of the ticketing windows (inside security) and a new set in a recently constructed standalone building by the busses (outside security.)

Outside the MK gates there are two sets - one to the right of the ticketing windows (inside security) and a new set in a recently constructed standalone building by the busses (outside security.)

Really? That was much needed!

I know! We saw the building going up and I told my friends, "Hope they're bathrooms!" Then bam, next visit - open!

Yep! I have a medical condition that, uh, sometimes requires the sudden need to use a restroom. I have never had an issue! Epcot World Showcase is the only place I felt there could be a few more, but even then they were adequate.

You can use the ones in the sit down restaurants if you ask at the entrance podium. BUT - only do that in a dire need as has been spoken about in this thread. Please do not just go up there because you (not the person I'm quoting here) don't want to walk to the next podium. I am talking about a NEED, not a want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter