• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about current policy on dining cancellations

dsnydaddy

DIS Veteran
With park hopping back but guarantee into parks dependent on capacity ADR’s in a second park is looking dicey. Has Disney modified their ADR cancellation policy to reflect the possibility of not getting into the park? Or is the policy still at the night before?

Has Disney modified their ADR cancellation policy to reflect the possibility of not getting into the park?
The policy hasn't changed, but just so you know there haven't been any reports of anyone being denied entry into a second park, even if the park is "at capacity". So I wouldn't worry too much about it :)

Thanks. It looks like my question is moot anyway. After a bit more research it looks like I can’t make an ADR for a park that I’m not reserved in already. Some of my reservations will need to be “on the fly.”

Thanks. It looks like my question is moot anyway. After a bit more research it looks like I can’t make an ADR for a park that I’m not reserved in already. Some of my reservations will need to be “on the fly.”
That is incorrect. You definitely CAN make an ADR for any park, even if you don't have a reservation for that park.

With park hopping back but guarantee into parks dependent on capacity ADR’s in a second park is looking dicey. Has Disney modified their ADR cancellation policy to reflect the possibility of not getting into the park? Or is the policy still at the night before?
As noted in another thread, if you plan to park hop, just be sure you check in the first park with your park reservation. Otherwise, you will not be let in another park that day without changing your park reservation.

That is incorrect. You definitely CAN make an ADR for any park, even if you don't have a reservation for that park.
You can make an ADR at any park, BUT if you don't have a park pass to get in that park, or a park hopper ticket, you will not get into the park. Park reservations and ADR are entirely separate. Having an ADR does not get you into a park.

You can make an ADR at any park, BUT if you don't have a park pass to get in that park, or a park hopper ticket, you will not get into the park. Park reservations and ADR are entirely separate. Having an ADR does not get you into a park.
Yes I realize that. I was answering the question about park hopping and if you can make an ADR without a park reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter