• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about room rates

Dolphin_Girl008

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I need some help here. :) We're planning a December trip. We'll be arriving on Dec 18, 2005 and leaving on Dec 31, 2005. According to the room rate charts on allearsnet.com, Dec 18-19 belong to the "value" season while Dec 20-31 belong to the "holiday" season. Will we be charged 2 different rates? :confused3

Thanks very much!

I'm not so sure that is correct.

If you're dates fell into holiday season rates first, then into value season, you shouldn't have to the pay the higher rate for the rest of you're stay. So I think you'd pay the holiday rates then the value season rates for those corresponding days.

I've stayed at a few resorts and have paid different rates daily because of season or a weekend night, etc..

You should ask them directly when booking, but it's possible you pay more or less for some dates of you're stay.

From my understanding if you are checking in at value season and 2 days later it changes to holiday season you would be getting rate for value season for whole stay. Now if you check in at a holiday season rate and during your stay it changes to a different season rate (value) you would be charged holiday rate for whole stay. What I believe you need to do is to make 2 different reservations - one for the holiday rate and then for those days with value season rate. Hopefully they will keep you in same room. Anyone, please confirm. Have a nice trip! :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter