Question about visiting resorts to eat.

tinkerbellybutton

DIS Veteran
We are making a quick stop in disney for a night before heading to the beach. We were hoping to just snack around a few resorts for dinner that night. I know getting into resorts has been iffy since covid.

1. Would we be able to Uber or Lyft to WL from shades of geeen to start out at Geyser Point?
2. Is the boat from WL to contemporary running?
3. Would we be able to Uber or Lyft from the monorail resorts to boardwalk?
4. Is the beauty and the beast themed lounge open at Grand Floridian at this time?
5. What time is disney springs opening in the mornings and closing at night these days?

Thanks for any help!

We are making a quick stop in disney for a night before heading to the beach. We were hoping to just snack around a few resorts for dinner that night. I know getting into resorts has been iffy since covid.

1. Would we be able to Uber or Lyft to WL from shades of geeen to start out at Geyser Point?
2. Is the boat from WL to contemporary running?
3. Would we be able to Uber or Lyft from the monorail resorts to boardwalk?
4. Is the beauty and the beast themed lounge open at Grand Floridian at this time?
5. What time is disney springs opening in the mornings and closing at night these days?

Thanks for any help!
1. They may if its not too busy
2. still not
3. DD and I have uber'd to bwi and yc without issues from CR , Poly and Gf
4. I think so. It is pretty with lots of different seating, food yummy but after 5p.
5. I think DS is 10 but I am not sure.

Above based on my 5 post covid trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter