Question for recent cruisers with nursery-aged kids

jenmsmith

DIS Veteran
It's been a hot-minute since we utilized the nursery services on DCL. Our daughter loved the nursery and when we saw princesses out and about on the ship, they knew her name. Does anyone know if characters still visit the kids in the nursery?

Also, what is the current cost of the nursery service? The most recent I found was $9 an hour per child, but that was over a year ago. We're not within our booking window, so I can't see the cost.

Thanks so much!

It's 9 dollars an hour. I don't recall there being princesses in the nursery but we only used it for a few hours.

I saw a post by someone who is a friend of a princess and they do come to visit the nursery from time to time. It's not like the kids club where there is a schedule of posted activities and you can time the nursery to be there during a princess visit--it isn't posted anywhere so it's just random if you book a nursery time that coincides with a special guest visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter