Question list for the first Kidani guests, now with answers!

I'll do my best to take lots of photos and answer any questions when we return and some while we are there. We are booked in a 2BR Savannah View at Kidani May 2nd through May 9th!

LOVE this thread, we will be there but are staying at Jambo so we can check out Kadani before staying there. Still debating eating at Sanua or not on our upcoming stay, would love to see a menu, hope they post it soon.
lesley

Still debating eating at Sanua or not on our upcoming stay, would love to see a menu, hope they post it soon.
lesley

I'm going to grab a reservation just in case we like the menu but I want a backup in case we dont.

Looks like quite a few people will be going down in August. Can't wait to hear from those who will be there in May!

We will be there 6-20 August and I cant wait!!
Thanks for all your work on this thread its great and i look forward to the first replies May 1st. I wonder who will post the first photos and answers??
They deserve a prize from all of us for the great work x

I'm guessing (hoping) there will be advanced viewings for press and or travel people that can get us some answers prior to the May 1st date. I can't immagine the restaraunt opening day 1 without having test runs with the menu/staff that we don't catch wind of.

A few people have asked for it so here goes:

caf3.jpg

I talked with a CM at MS yesterday and she said that they're planning to add a CS restaurant at Kidani a few months after the opening.
Like others have said this doesn't seem likely considering that it's not easy to change floor plans, and I've also heard frequent warnings on the boards about CMs and their lack of real knowledge, but anyway I thought I'd pass on the info--if anyone going in May wants to ask about plans for a CS restaurant it would be interesting to hear what they say?

We will be there june 25 home around july 7 so I'll post when we return as much as possible. We have a studio though sav. view.:) I'll try my best!;) I'm not the greatest photog but I'll take an xtra memory stick just for the hotel stuff.:thumbsup2

We are staying May 9th - May 16th in a one bedroom. I am going to try and do a live TR, but I will deffinatley be able to check in with the Dis and upload pictures and any unanswered questions.

~Karissa~

I know someone has already posted as to the location of the DVC (free) laundry room. I'd also like to know if there will be more than one location. Also, how many machines of each type are available to DVC guests staying in studios.

Thanks!:goodvibes

I added the bus route information as an answer but it it ends up being different, I'll change it..

...and bump too....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter