Question re: Bistro France & ADR

Nancy N.

Earning My Ears
First, the "upstairs" French Bistro -- can you use two credits to eat there? We love the place, and would like to go back.

Second, we usually eat dinner sometime between when MOST people eat lunch and dinner, roughly 3 to 4 pm. Or as soon as they start serving dinner.

We have never ever had a problem getting reservations, but with the month of September being a free dining month, do you think we should make advance dinner reservations?

I can't answer questions about the Bistro credits. However, I would strongly suggest making ADRs. It would be better to be safe than to get there and not be able to get in.

Bistro is not on the DDP = http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/packages06a.htm

As far as timing without ADRs, I know we ate at 50s PT last May (not peak time and no free dining) and we had to wait 20 minutes for our 4pm reservation. It was packed and they weren't taking walk-ups. I think you'd be safe walking into Bistro as most don't know it's there and it's not on the DDP, but I would expect lots of other places to be full all day long. If I were on the dining plan and risked losing credits, I would make a reservation for each day anyways and change them if I could once there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter