• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about ABD California Backstage Magic

Think ours is adults only too, does that mean the max will always be lower because of room capacity etc. or could it still get 40 adults?

Think ours is adults only too, does that mean the max will always be lower because of room capacity etc. or could it still get 40 adults?
As far as I know, there could still be 40 adults. I've never had an Adults only with 40 (I think 33 was the most), but I suppose it's possible.

Sayhello

We are going on the July 5th trip and I had two extra pretrip nights and 3 on back end. We are flying from the east coast so I would like to do more! What I did after extensive research on line is hired a private tour guide for one of the days before ABD. There are many things I want to see in LA that are not covered with ABD at all and they use their car, your itinerary etc. It was a pretty good deal I felt. Then the following day we are doing WB Studio Tours and seeing movie at El Capitan. I am nOT having the private guide do anything in Hollywood as I think this is pretty well covered...

As far as I know, there could still be 40 adults. I've never had an Adults only with 40 (I think 33 was the most), but I suppose it's possible.

I checked the "attendance list" for our October 2013 adults only Backstage Magic tour - 42 adults.

Could be a busy one then as we're going in October too - so looking forward to all the Halloweeny goodness!

Can anyone confirm what the key sights in Hollywood are that ABD will show us?

Could be a busy one then as we're going in October too - so looking forward to all the Halloweeny goodness!

Can anyone confirm what the key sights in Hollywood are that ABD will show us?

It varies depending on the trip and the time of year. Some tours get to tour the Dolby theatre, others the Chinese Theatre. We toured the El Capitan theatre cause we were in Hollywood during Oscar Week and the Dolby was not accessible as they were setting up for the Oscars.

From what I've heard, BSM does seem to be a fairly fluid trip. What you see in Hollywood depends on what is going on and what is/isn't available.

Sayhello

You can see the Hollywood sign from your hotel, we could actually see it from our room.

Disney does not tour the stars homes. The tour parts of Hollywood that have a significance to Walt Disney and the creation of Disneyland. The whole point of this trip is to follow in Walt Disney's footsteps from the time he arrives in Hollywood to the creation of Disneyland.

That's a shame, would have been cool to see.

So I think I heard some time ago that included in the tour is a park ticket which is still valid for your check out day - is that still the case?

Planning to tag an extra couple of nights on the end and just wondering how many extra days of park tickets we might need...

That's a shame, would have been cool to see.

So I think I heard some time ago that included in the tour is a park ticket which is still valid for your check out day - is that still the case?

Planning to tag an extra couple of nights on the end and just wondering how many extra days of park tickets we might need...
Yes you do have park ticket for check out day. I called and checked on this about a month back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter