Quick questions re: room charging and VIP parade viewing

marymouse

Mouseketeer
I'm exhausted and I just don't know where to look any more. We are a party of 12 going this coming Saturday through Monday. Where can't you charge items back to our onsite room? AND Is there VIP viewing available for the Christmas parade?

Just when I think I have it all together they throw me another question.

TIA!

You can charge back to your room about everywhere except from the carts in the parks

Have a cc in file when you check in so you can do charge backs to your room

What kind of VIP viewer were you thinking of? The parade is so different at UO. With just 15-20 minutes of pre-planning you can get a seat right on the curb. We like in front of Finnigans because you can nip inside for an adult beverage. The parade isn’t a huge deal (if comparing it to WDW). It’s nice but you don’t need to fight the crowds for it or stand 5 deep.

I'm exhausted and I just don't know where to look any more. We are a party of 12 going this coming Saturday through Monday. Where can't you charge items back to our onsite room? AND Is there VIP viewing available for the Christmas parade?

Just when I think I have it all together they throw me another question.

TIA!

Until you actually take possession of your room vs checking in at the front desk, your room key will likely not work for charging.

Take a CC or cash for the first & last day in the parks (after checkout) JIK

Thank you all for your help! The other half will love waiting for the Parade in front of Finnegans so thanks for that suggestion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter