quick service dining

denman007

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Would you agree that if I eat 80% of my meals at the resort that it's probably better just to pay out of pocket?

I would buy my own refillable mug and skip the desserts. I would still get 2 snacks a day, though.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Most likely OOP would be better.

It's hard to get good value out of QSDP anyway, and if you're not hitting the high value places... you'd have to really appreciate the convenience factor of prepaid to make it even marginally worth it.

Would you agree that if I eat 80% of my meals at the resort that it's probably better just to pay out of pocket?

I would buy my own refillable mug and skip the desserts. I would still get 2 snacks a day, though.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

QS meals no longer include dessert anyway, so you're not missing anything there by paying OOP.

Question though, how are you touring and eating 80% of your meals at the resort? We're never at our resort for meal times, so just curious.

Thanks for the replies.

We are staying for 6 days but only have a 2 day pass. 4 of the days will be for a offsite sporting event event so I don't see how we would eat anywhere but the resort. There may be an opportunity to eat at Disney Springs on an evening if we have a 'morning wave' for the sporting event.

I had originally suggested to everyone to get the QSDP but upon further review this morning, that seems like a bad idea. 300+ vs I think we could do it oop for under $200.

We eat most of our meals (QS) at the parks and still do not find the QSDP to be worth it. The QSDP would cost us $180 per day for 2 QS meals and snacks, and the 3rd meal would be OOP. We rarely come close to paying that OOP and that's for the whole day, 3 meals and snacks.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter