• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Service with Ambiance

kmg1107

Mouseketeer
What is your favorite quick-service or walk-up restaurant based on its ambiance?

For example, we like:
  • Geyser Point at WL- lovely looking out over the lake
  • Trader Sam's Tiki Terrace at Poly- often have live music during happy hour
  • The Mara at ALK- delicious entree options with ample outside seating near the pool
  • Outdoor patio at Rainforest Cafe- overlooking the water, can watch the Amphicars launching from the Boathouse. Kids can pop inside to Rainforest Cafe to check out the animatronic animals without the chaos dining inside. Reservation not required.
I'd love to hear your favorites too!

I definitely liked both the rainforest cafe outdoors and three bridges. Sat right on the water at each. It was nice. Views from each

Attachments

• IMG_0463.jpeg
    IMG_0463.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0458.jpeg
    IMG_0458.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1
Primo Piatto at RR. It’s very relaxing there and easy to access with the skyliner. I eat gluten free and they have the most options on their menu.

I like some of the back rooms at Pizzafari, with all the bright animal paintings.

Flame Tree Barbecue is a favourite. We also love Pizze Rizzo, upstairs overlooking Muppets Courtyard - it's so peaceful and usually quiet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter