Rainbow Reef Question

vacay77

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have snorkeled in Rainbow Reef recently, are guests able to bring their own snorkel gear?

Yes, my son brought his own. The shared snorkel gear gets disinfected between uses.

Thank you, everyone. Also, relieved to read that the shared snorkel gear gets disinfected between uses. That's why I was thinking about bringing my son's snorkel gear.

Thank you, everyone. Also, relieved to read that the shared snorkel gear gets disinfected between uses. That's why I was thinking about bringing my son's snorkel gear.
They are disinfecting the tubes in the lazy river between guests as well. Yesterday I took my boys in the reef for snorkeling and the younger one didn't like it the last time he tried it but I couldn't get him to leave the reef. He loves swimming with the fishies. My favorite thing to do is hold still and wait for one of the yellow fish to come up and boop my finger. We will be snorkeling quite a bit over the next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter