Ray Bourque!!!!

Although it's not philly.......I LOVE SEEING 2 things from this STANLEY CUP!
1=NEW JERSEY LOSE....YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!
(new jersey never deserved it anyway!)

2= RAY RAY RAY....22 years he deserved it more than anyone!

Congradulations to ray, joe, st. pat & the rest of the Colorado AVS......good job guys!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Okay I admit it...I cried. It was the best game ever and the best ending ever. God I love this sport!!

I like Hextall. Is he hurt ??????

But BERNIE PARENT is the best. They gave up posting his goals against. It must be 0.00000

Come to think about it, I haven't seen either one for a little while.

I think Z & X's DAD (Steve) looks a bit like Pat Crocce.

Has Baseball started yet.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

john59

Do you mean to tell me that this post was about a dumb HOCKEY game?!:confused:

Sheesh, wake me up when it's the Yankees winning the World Series again.;)

Hate to tell you Regina, but it very well may be the Mariners winning the World Series this year (FINALLY!). I must say..I would LOVE to see them play NY though, I always get a kick out of watching what Paul O'Neil does.

Lisa

As what looks like the lone Devils fan here, I will admit that it was a great accomplishment for Ray and the entire Avalanche organization. When I was younger and before the Devils came to NJ, I was a Bruins fan- Dad grew up outside of Boston. So I will admit even I shed a tear watching Ray with the cup, and I cried in my beer for the Devils.

Mmm, Tiggr, I was cheering for the Devils just because I didn't want the Avs to win! Although I do feel better knowing that we are the only other team that took them to 7 games in the Playoffs. I'm also glad to see that the two No. 1 teams ended up playing each other.

Just watch out next year! GO KINGS GO!

:pinkbounc

same two "LOSER" flyer lovers from last year!!!!!
defeat is habit forming with "LOSERS" and flyers!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter