Re-Gift Exchange Sent/Received

Any packages being mailed today?

Does anyone know what's up with PM tracking? It used to automatically track your PM's for you but now I have to check it before I send any out. Of course, I didn't find that out until I had sent out all the names.

the change to the new server, changed that.
You do have to check it before you send. I think I am getting used to it, but it took awhile....and I uncheck the save a copy at the same time. Remember those saved ones go toward your stored PM count ::yes::

How many people are playing this time, Susan?
And....is the person with the orange cat playing?? :rotfl:

We have 23 people playing with 30 exchanges going on.

And, yes, Velveeta, our mascot, is being sent to some unsuspecting exchanger.:teeth:

Hi all...I was able to get my exchange name but could not post due to computer crash:headache: Everything is up and running again and I hope to mail on Friday. I'll let you know then.

Happy exchanging!!!!!!

I received mine today.....can't believe that was a regift. What a great package from jnunzio3 (Jenny)

chocolate cookbook
Italian Cooking Class cookbook
Address book
Yankee candle 6.1 ounce jar Apricot & Honey
YC tarts in French Vanilla and Juicy Orange
YC votive in Christmas Eve
Snowman decorative tea light holder
pack of 10 tea lights
Bath and Body works Mango Mandarin glycerin soap.
Cat race driver in a fish "car" salt & pepper shakers

Great package. I will be keeping it all!!
Thanks Jenny ::yes::

DC says the package I sent was delivered today. Not sure my recipent will be as pleased as I was :rotfl:

Mine are going out tomorrow. Did you know that at some of the PO's if you use a one rate box you get a free LOVE pin?

I received mine today.....can't believe that was a regift. What a great package from jnunzio3 (Jenny)

chocolate cookbook
Italian Cooking Class cookbook
Address book
Yankee candle 6.1 ounce jar Apricot & Honey
YC tarts in French Vanilla and Juicy Orange
YC votive in Christmas Eve
Snowman decorative tea light holder
pack of 10 tea lights
Bath and Body works Mango Mandarin glycerin soap.
Cat race driver in a fish "car" salt & pepper shakers

Great package. I will be keeping it all!!
Thanks Jenny ::yes::

DC says the package I sent was delivered today. Not sure my recipent will be as pleased as I was :rotfl:

You are welcme Nancy! Glad that you like everything. Actually, I need to confess, only two of the items are re-gifts, the rest are items that I purchased that never made it into everyone elses gift packages. I purchased things, put them away and forgot about them, found them after I had already shipped my packages and decided that this was the perfect way to use them up (and I know that you like YC). I was so happy when I received your name.

Jenny

Our first arrival!:cool1:

Yes, inquiring minds want to know what was the re-gift?:)

FYI, Saturday is the mail by date.

Received my package today from AlexWyattMommy. Wow! What a package.

It included
Coffee candy
cd case
photo album
corn holders
measuring scoops
pasta stick
spatulas
flag
giftwrap kit
disney notebook
computer paper
magnet notepad
crayons
ice breakers
disney pin
mother quote book

I like and can use most of them, and my DD6 will be excited about a few of them.

Thanks a lot.

I'm glad you liked it. I did have one thing I got that I hated, but I would never send something like that to someone else. Anything you can't use, or just don't like, keep for next year's exchange. :cutie: Hope your DD likes the crayons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter