Re-Gift Exchange Sent/Received

I sent mine out this morning. I didn't really send a re-gift either! :goodvibes

I bought 2 of this item last fall, thinking they would be good gifts for someone....then put them in the closet. Well, I never used them. So, I kept one, and sent the other!

I was having trouble finding a box it fit in, without having to add a few lbs of bubblewrap! I finally found one, and was so excited it worked, that I taped it all up. Didn't have it wrapped, didn't put in a card...what a goober! :crazy2: But I didn't want to undo it all...so card's taped to the box and please forgive me for not wrapping!

Both of mine went out today... Sent out by Priority w.DC. I have to admit that mine were a mix of both regifting and extras that I'd been hoarding.

I did have one thing I got that I hated, but I would never send something like that to someone else.
Oh, but you should have. That's how we got our mascot, Velveeta, !:rotfl:

It came in the mail today.

I got:
2 pair of Christmas socks
a box of silver like interchangeable earring set
a box of silver like crystal necklace and earring set.
a silver like pin with the word LOVE and dangling hearts on it.

Thank you but I will be giving them to a co-worker that has a young teenage daughter that will love them for sure. Just not my style

Had alot of fun doing this again this year. I'm hoping that I will be able to get to the PO by sat to get my package out.

Mine should have been received by now:confused3

Thank you but I will be giving them to a co-worker that has a young teenage daughter that will love them for sure. Just not my style
Which is why they were regifted from here!:rotfl: My DDs and I all got similar packages of this kind of thing, and we have all passed it on:rolleyes1

Awww...no wonder they were so great.
So which were the regifts??

The cat/fish salt & pepper shakers and the 10 pack of tealights. I don't have a tealight burner but received tealights :confused3 I am really happy that you like everything. Take Care.

Jenny

Mine came today from Snowwhitesmom today.

Thanks Michelle.

I got a pair of Christmas toe socks and another pair of socks and a star necklace set, a snowflake interchangeable earring set and another earring and necklace set.

I will share some with my little sister but some I will use myslef. Thanks!!!

I hope to have mine sent out tomorrow but it could possible be Saturday. I'll post when it gets out.

So..um... If either of my Exchange recipients receives my TV Remote, could you return it? *grin* I think I may have packaged it in one of your packages by complete blonde moment (though I'm a redhead). We've torn up the house, and the DBF is furious, and that's the only thing I can think of. I didn't mean to give the remote away.. HONEST.

So..um... If either of my Exchange recipients receives my TV Remote, could you return it? *grin* I think I may have packaged it in one of your packages by complete blonde moment (though I'm a redhead). We've torn up the house, and the DBF is furious, and that's the only thing I can think of. I didn't mean to give the remote away.. HONEST.

Man, your DBF is really not going to let you do these exchanges anymore. Have you removed the couch cushions to check? We have one of those backs that kinda tucks back in on itself, pillow like. The remote was stuck in there once. Defying gravity it was! :lmao:

Hiya,

My Mum sent her exdhange yesterday (Thurs) and mine has gone today. Looking forward to hearing if the regifts are liked!

Best Wishes,
Gaspode

Oh my goodness Kim!! Did you not like any of this?!
From littlest to biggest....

Mickey Gingerbread Head Antenna topper
Mickey Mouse flannel tissue box cover (this is so cute)
Pickle ornament
Sweet Smackeral ornament by Hallmark
YC Tarts in Golden Spiced Pear & Spiced Pumpkin
YC Sampler Votives in Maple Sugar
Photo Coasters (my DIL will love these)
YC Tart holder/burner (I've always wanted one of these)
and the most amazing thing....

Mickey and Friends Modern House Cookie Jar.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I love everything.

So..um... If either of my Exchange recipients receives my TV Remote, could you return it?
:rotfl:

Tomorrow is the mail by date. Ten people need to check in!:love:

Mine made it to the PO today. Its on its way to its new home now.

Ok, It showed up 24 hours after it went missing in an area that both the DBF and I BOTH checked. *insert twilight zone theme here* Needless to say, I think my imps or ghosts were at it again. Maybe they just wanted me to clean house?

On the other hand... nothing arrived for me yet.

did I miss it? Did the person I sent to check in yet?

Your item was delivered at 1:56 PM on January 24, 2007 in PFLUGERVILLE, TX 78660.

Today is the mail by day. I hope that everyone's getting their packages in the mail if they already haven't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter