Read...CODES next week!!!??

I know that when I was looking to travel May 13 - 15 there was no room at the inn. In fact no room at any Inn. I guess maybe it is overflow from the 5th?

WaltD4Me said:
Just wondering...wouldn't April and May codes come out before this...or does Disney wait until closer to the date to see how full the resorts are before sending out codes?

I'm don't know much about travel marketing, so in my head I'd be thinking "Most people probably have their April/May trips booked/planned already so let's send out codes for June/July." But maybe Disney thinks "We need to get some more rooms booked in April/May, let's send out some codes."

This would be really late for April/May codes based on past history. I would think at this point there are not going to be general codes for April and it's iffy for May, but who knows... Disney could do something strange. I don't recall offhand any codes this late except in some really unusual circumstances. (9/11 springs to mind as bringing out some late deals, but lets hope that never happens again!)

trying to fill the few rooms that remain open.

It is pretty late, but when I booked POR for May 20 - 23, about 2-3 weeks ago, (we'll be at Saratoga Springs earlier), I asked how full it looked and if they thought any public discounts would be coming out. The CM said it didn't look overly full and, as usual, keep watching newspapers and check email for codes. One CM even said to check Mousesavers!!! :goodvibes

Karla B. :flower:

Not sure if this means anything, but I just called to pay for my trip and the CM told me that the computers were down for 2 hours for an Update?? You never know!!

Well, D-mail just hit my inbox and no codes. Usually I get it mid afternoon and here it is 7:27 and just arriving so I was hoping to see something but sadly, nothing mentioned.

Just thought I'd post this since I mentioned it before. It doesn't mean that there is definitely no hope for codes this week, they aren't always announced in there. AP rates never really are.

meandthree said:
I know that when I was looking to travel May 13 - 15 there was no room at the inn. In fact no room at any Inn. I guess maybe it is overflow from the 5th?
Really? We are at POR, and I know there are still a lot of SoG rooms. Maybe they haven't opened up the rooms yet that are held for AAA, AP, etc.
I know I have had no problem getting any time I wanted for PS for the 17 - 24. Hopefully all you guys will head home before we get there LOL.

have noticed lately since the new packages came out this year that there is not a set time that the D-mail hits our email boxes......have had them very early in am , and then like tonight not till after 7pm.....guess there is no rhyme or reason anymore on when they will show up...

This is only my second post and I Tthink I am already disboard obsessed. Anyway, hoping codes come out soon. Have ressies in Aug for AKL. I am soooo anxious to find out. Does anyone know how substantial of a discount the G codes are? Thanks everyone.

Not sure why I keep asking since I've pretty much given up, but has anyone heard anything today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter