READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if I can share this link, but I will try to. I watched the first 4 minutes and 20 seconds of this video about trying to get a BG. I found it helpful. I hope you do too. WARNING- I am assuming the video has spoilers. Like I said, I only watched the beginning of it.

EDIT: I just tried the link, and it is not working so I removed it. My advice if you want to see it, go to YT and search what not to do if you are trying to get a Boarding Pass. Sorry for trying to link something that I wasn't supposed to.

I am not sure if I can share this link, but I will try to. I watched the first 4 minutes and 20 seconds of this video about trying to get a BG. I found it helpful. I hope you do too. WARNING- I am assuming the video has spoilers. Like I said, I only watched the beginning of it.

EDIT: I just tried the link, and it is not working so I removed it. My advice if you want to see it, go to YT and search what not to do if you are trying to get a Boarding Pass. Sorry for trying to link something that I wasn't supposed to.
Here you go:

CONTAINS SPOILERS - only watch first 4 minutes! Don't Do This If You’re Trying to Get a Boarding Pass For Rise of The Resistance | Full Ride Through

30 minutes later. Still on 114. Looks like that might be it for today. Any reports on the size of the line?
@Harlaxton - how you doing out there?

MF:SR showing 45 minutes at 6:30pm. SDD only at 60. We are seeing some crowd relief in the evening. This looks a little more like January crowds 😊

I was at DHS today and getting FPs was so much easier today than it was this past Saturday (1/4).

Also, as a data point, I used my Pixel 3 on T-Mobile data to get BGs on 1/4 and 1/8 for a party of 4 and got groups 8 and 9 respectively (both the first BG of the day).

I was at DHS today and getting FPs was so much easier today than it was this past Saturday (1/4).

Also, as a data point, I used my Pixel 3 on T-Mobile data to get BGs on 1/4 and 1/8 for a party of 4 and got groups 8 and 9 respectively (both the first BG of the day).
Wow even now at 7:00 I was able to pull ToT and Star Tours just 10-30 min in the future multiple times by refreshing.

Wow even now at 7:00 I was able to pull ToT and Star Tours just 10-30 min in the future multiple times by refreshing.

Exactly. I pulled SDD this morning with pretty much zero effort, and easily modified it to an earlier time. Pulled another later in the day but didn't keep it because we had other plans (that one hurt to let go, lol).

Off topic but this is is the beauty of the new tier system. I know lots of people hate it but it's awesome for same day fps
Oh yeah - it’s not terrible! That’s why these late hours extensions are big too - when they happen people should try to move UP their FPs to have an earlier crack at a 4th!

Unfortunately back on Jan 1,2,3 I was seeing nothing but muppets by mid afternoon 🤣

Unfortunately back on Jan 1,2,3 I was seeing nothing but muppets by mid afternoon 🤣
This is one I'm actually trying to get for the end of January for our 3rd FP LOL. The family really likes this one (I swear, I try to stay awake during it!) Haven't seen any at all.
Although, I guess we really don't need one, but I figure it's a good one to use before we start to look for additional Tier 1's.

But to be on-topic, SO excited to try for a BG in a few weeks! Thank you all who are reporting, tracking, and gathering all the data and BG trends and processes :)

Was in queue at 5:30, off ride at 7:08. Definitely more of an experience than a ride, especially when you factor in the win, lose, or draw BG grab at sunrise. I'm beat, but Bravo Disney, rides unmatched to anything else at this point.

Appreciate all the info you all provided leading up to this point. Now bed time for the 5K tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter