READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve been warned folks 🤣

I’ll keep doing the chart but it’ll only be as good as the data shared here. And me + waking up before 9am isn’t gonna happen 😂
We also leave on the 24th to head to the Mouse. I'll try to help out by checking the app as much as possible in the mornings, since I'm particularly looking for stats at the next two weeks to see how our day plays out :)

Hey all. Just wondering if there is info on this thread about the actual queue process? Can you sign up as a group or does everyone sign up individually (and possible get different BG’s?

There was a comment about a video that explains this but I’m not finding it.

Thanks!

Hey all. Just wondering if there is info on this thread about the actual queue process? Can you sign up as a group or does everyone sign up individually (and possible get different BG’s?

Thanks!
You can sign up as a group but everyone needs to be linked in mde. When you get to the boarding pass page once it loads it lets you click on all the names.

Thanks!
for videos just search on youtube

I've been following this thread for about a week, not sure if anyone has asked this yet. If you get an early BG and are off the ride before they close off offering backup BGs, is there anything stopping you from joining a backup BG and hoping for a second ride late in the day?

Leave tomorrow for Disney 🙂 HS on the 15th. I'm pregnant so can't ride 😭 but curious for the rest of our group.

I've been following this thread for about a week, not sure if anyone has asked this yet. If you get an early BG and are off the ride before they close off offering backup BGs, is there anything stopping you from joining a backup BG and hoping for a second ride late in the day?

Leave tomorrow for Disney 🙂 HS on the 15th. I'm pregnant so can't ride 😭 but curious for the rest of our group.

Yes, there is. Only one ride per day.

I made it on Hagrid's as well as RotR today! Such a great adventure! Just for fun, here was my timeline this morning:

4:15 - left apt (St. Pete)
5:50 - parked
6:17 - line starts moving to enter park
6:30 - scanned in @ DHS
7 - Got boarding group 9
7:15 - BG called right as I reached RotR entrance. Walked straight on, rode w/ just 2 other people! No delays, all elements of the ride working properly.
7:38 - exited DHS
8:07 - parked @ Uni
8:19 - in line @ IoA entrance
8:40 - scanners open / line moving
8:43 - scanned in @ IoA
8:54 - lockers
9:25 - rode Hagrid's

I'll be back for another ride on RotR with some friends on MLK Jr. Day, so I'll try to track our timing that day, too.

(PS - if you have any questions about Hagrid's, please go to the thread for it over in the Universal section so we don't pull this thread off topic.)

They do have the same privilege for das card. Everyone that wants to ride must be in the park in the morning, join a bg, then when your bg is called return and let the cm know you have the das card and they will put you through the fp line instead of standby.
Also Disney buses will get you to dhs in time you just have to take the earliest burs
Well, this is good to know. This was one of my concerns. Family of 5. DS7 has the DAS. But me, DW, and DS11 are huge nerds and would love to see all the details inside the regular queue, but DS7 would have issues with a 40ish minute queue line. What would be great would be some time of special chip-tracking-enabled lanyard that allows people to get from CM at front, walk through the standby queue bypassing the people, seeing the stuff and then passing off the lanyard to a CM at the DAS/FP merge point and proceeding directly to the exit without riding. I would love this! I mean, the other option would be to get a BG on a different day without DS7 and have him do something with DS15 who is not really a SW fan (although DS7 would object because he JUST got done watching all the films). But, we only have 1 morning for all of WDW. This is it. I'm not complaining at all (sometimes text can come out that way), just a thought that with more immersive queue lines (including FoP in AK) those who bypass the standby queue actually miss out on some things. Obviously, there would need to be controls in place to avoid abuse. Just saying it would be cool to have a way to see the standby queue with no intent to actually ride.

well yeah, I was just saying in case they are doing this breakfast (one of the worst reviewed) just for the opportunity to join a BG, then that's not really needed
You can also be seated at a table enjoying Starbucks :D

If they still have a separate entrance for reservations (on the far left) it could be of some advantage skipping the lines outside. Not sure that’s worth the price though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter