READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was our big day after months of excitement and practicing at home. Despite doing everything right, we got backup BG 69. It’s insanely crowded and unfortunately not a great day for ROTR. Doesn’t look like we’re going to ride. Very disappointed but we’ll try again Thursday and are hoping to do better on a non-weekend. Details: we had one iPhone 8 and one 6. Closed the app, opened at 7:56. Tapped find out more at exactly 8:00:00. Had to select 5 people from our family. I couldn’t remove the other 11 from our list because they’re all on the trip with us. I went as fast as I could but I think that’s what did us in. Think good thoughts for us on Thursday!

I see that they have started calling BG60. Maybe you still have a chance for BG69? I'm glad you have another chance to visit HS!

Last edited:
So we have two people meeting us, they are passholders and Florida residents. They are two hours away.
Trying to figure out a plan. Any thoughts

For those who have asked about the DL version, they have a version of “the Chart” on their thread. I didn’t closely study it, but the attraction *seems* to be a little more consistent in the number of BGs it gets through. Also, they issue a higher number of BGs before going to back-up. BUT we have no idea if the numbers of people in a BG are the same in DL as they are in DHS.

Can someone explain this new Slinky Dog rope drop procedure? How would one potentially get in the Slinky dog pre-filled queue and avoid the Land queue?
You don’t, unless there is is a new procedure in the last week. The queue is for TSL, then when they start letting you in to the land, you keep right for slinky and left for everything else. So if your rope drop option is slinky, you just need to get there early to be at the front of the line.

So we have two people meeting us, they are passholders and Florida residents. They are two hours away.
Trying to figure out a plan. Any thoughts?
Unfortunately, there is no work-around. All members of your party have to be in the park to obtain a BG.
We are all going to be there, just wondering is there away to all ride together or does that just make my chances ho down

You don’t, unless there is is a new procedure in the last week. The queue is for TSL, then when they start letting you in to the land, you keep right for slinky and left for everything else. So if your rope drop option is slinky, you just need to get there early to be at the front of the line.
There is a new procedure. People who are there super early get put in the actual queue for sdd, when that fills up the rest are held at the entrance of the land until park opening

Trying to figure out a plan. Any thoughts?

We are all going to be there, just wondering is there away to all ride together or does that just make my chances ho down
If you share plans on mde you can join from one mde accounts. If you're not then you can each try and then ask a guest experience team cm to merge you into the same bg

I'm thinking of trying to recruit DNe10 to snag a boarding group from home for us. It makes me wonder what the youngest person is that has successfully gotten one.

We were there on Wednesday 2/12.
Left OKW at 645am. Got into the park and waited, all pretty seamless. No issues.
Was put into BG22, was shocked to get this low of a bg. Rode around 11am. All in all, really happy with the process. Enjoyed the ride!

I saw the info about SDD today, crazy.
Our neighbors were in AK this am before rope drop. The amount of people waiting was shocking.

I do wonder if the weather has something to do with it, which would change how it runs during day/night, Cali/Florida.

We are group 89. We are currently waiting in the holding area with the numbers that haven't been called. They are telling people that groups 89 and below will all get in. 90 and above will not get to ride. Someone earlier in this thread said they received a notification that they wouldn't be able to ride and they were group 91. It seems like Disney decided much earlier in the day that 89 would be their cut off. I wonder how they came to this conclusion so early in the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter