Ready, Set, Go-DC/BG/HHN-RIP in 7 Nights

We spent the following morning lounging poolside:cloud9:then did a quick pack job for next day's departure.

We don't 'do' breakfast on vacation (carryover from commando days:rolleyes1), naturally, DS was famished so we ambled over to the parks for some grub. My only complaint re Portofino is lack of lunch offerings that work for the whole family.

We tried WWOHP again, this time the single rider line, still too long for my tastes (yes the FOTL perc does spoil you lol)

WDWBuschGardens10b026.jpg
Hagrid's House was well done:thumbsup2 didn't see him greeting anybody and really wish i could've seen Professor Snape (my personal fave:goodvibes). I'm not sure if he's represented in the parks:confused3it was crowded all i could see was the tops of charactars' heads when they were out & about.

all too soon, time to head back to hotel to change & use up that resort credit!

it's beautiful @ the portofino @ night

WDWBuschGardens10b031.jpg

WDWBuschGardens10b030.jpg

quit taking my picture & feed me now family decided they wanted to try the trattoria vs mama dellas:confused:. I was pleasantly surprised as to the food quality. DH had strip steak & DS went with the roasted chicken. I enjoyed a chef-prepared pasta bar, yum! They were still lingering over dinner when i ditched them to join up w/my girls.

While heading to the boat (juggling yet another SOS phone call from clueless family @ home:rolleyes1ahem, it's called vacation, i'll be home in 24 hours or so, let me beeeeeeee lol )I finally got to see the opera singers.

WDWBuschGardens10b033.jpg

It's been a long time coming

WDWBuschGardens10b034.jpg

let's just say we're no angels & what happens in Orlando stays in Orlando:laughing:, jk we were good puppies

WDWBuschGardens10b036.jpg

stumbled back to room, believe i still have the black & blue on my hip from hitting the counter where the keurig is kept. I was out past 'curfew' it appears:laughing:and family shut off all the lights:rolleyes1. Ha, i was still the 1st one up the next day:dance3:

Dumped out suitcases looking for misplaced 'something', not once but twice, always happens despite best plans. Wrangled bags out to garage & drove over for last day. Always sad to take last pic heading in for the day

It always comes around too quickly...

vacation's over...

you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

all the more reason to plan another trip (or two):banana:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Snape is my favourite character........I love Alan Rickman in a movie.

That`s a really nice picture of the three girlies :)

Okay for us new homies, who are the other two gals in the pic having a good ole time with you? Is that two other homies?

Okay for us new homies, who are the other two gals in the pic having a good ole time with you? Is that two other homies?

sorry, we have Barb on the left, Mac's in the middle, and me on the right with the lone palms in the background:cool2:

Barb's DH was kind enough to take the pics. When i was reviewing my photostick @ home for the 1st time on widescreen desktop monitor, up his pic popped. Always so funny when somebody does that.:lmao:

that's great that yall get to hang out together at one of yalls fav vacay spots!:thumbsup2

is barb (aka bubba's mom)?

Hi Janet, congrats on finishing your trippie :thumbsup2

I love the pics of the 3 girls, you look like you're all having a great time and a few cocktails :drinking:

I'm also a Snape fan, he's just so good at being bad.

Can't wait for your next trip, I'll have to live vicariously thru you as I probably won't make it back for several months.

When i was reviewing my photostick @ home for the 1st time on widescreen desktop monitor, up his pic popped. Always so funny when somebody does that.:lmao:

okay...you NEED to email that pic!

It's going to snow.....You have FINISHED a trippie!!!!!!

Congrats....was a GREAT vacation!!

Lookin forward to the NEXT trippie :rolleyes1

:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter