Realy Dumb Question

DisneyHoneymooner84

Earning My Ears
I have read all about AP rates but I am wondering what they are, how they are used, what they are good for, and how to get them? Thank you and I am sorry about the question.

Disney releases a limited number of discounted rooms for annual passholders. You are entitled to them when you become a passholder. You can find current rates at mousesavers.com. Sometime discounts can be up to 45% off rack rates. Only one person in your party needs an AP. Rates are release 2-3 months in advance and you can book a room now with AP rates and purchase AP when you arrive. You can book rack rate rooms to get ressies before AP rates are published but you have to call back and request AP rates to be applied to existing ressies.

Thank you so much for the response it helps out a lot. One more question though. Are the AP rates only good on room only reservation?

Yes they are only good for Room Only....however all you need is one annual pass and you can buy regular park tickets for the rest of your party. Also, you can book up to 3 rooms at the annual pass rate with your one annual pass....great if you have a big group going. I saved family traveling with us last year about $400 apiece on their rooms. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter