• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

reason why value pools lack water slides?

Define serious lol. I mean it's about money. The more expensive the hotel, the more special amenities it will have...am I wrong?

I think the word "punish" is what is off-putting. Of course the more expensive the resort the more amenities it will have. That doesn't make it a punishment.

I think the word "punish" is what is off-putting. Of course the more expensive the resort the more amenities it will have. That doesn't make it a punishment.

I would have thought it was obvious I don't reaaaally mean punish lmao. It's a joke...My point is people who pay less don't get as nice hotels. Which is true.

Actually, some companies actively make their lowest price offering so terrible that their customers get lured in by the lower price product, but when they see how bad it is end up purchasing a higher priced product. A good example is a base model car.
I think buying a car and then finding out it doesn’t come with the air filter is kind of like punishing poor people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter