Recent experiences with grocery delivery services

With Instacart, do you have to be present if you order wine or beer? One of things I love about Garden Grocer is that we don't have to be there. But I like the selection I see from Publix.
Yes. We have a delivery set up for Sunday that includes Wine and Beer and we have an "in person" delivery time set up. The fine print indicates the person who placed the order must be there with ID. We have been big fans of GG but as many have said are interested in the greater selection with Publix plus we think we'll be about $30 less for our usual order for a 3 night studio stay.

Looking at Instacart now. There is a better selection and the prices are cheaper than GG and Dizzy. I'll be using them for our upcoming trip.

And I'm going to use the link. $10 off :thumbsup2

Looking at Instacart now. There is a better selection and the prices are cheaper than GG and Dizzy. I'll be using them for our upcoming trip.

And I'm going to use the link. $10 off :thumbsup2
A pointer from my Wife: with instacart, if you are working well ahead-she does- and put items in your cart, they may disappear (due to inventory change?) and/or then reappear in the cart. Several "I thought I had tomatoes in the cart" moments. With Garden Grocer, whatever went on the list stayed there. No biggie, just keep and check a separate list before ordering.

By the way just noticed that the WDW area instacart will also shop Whole Foods, Costco and ABC fine wine and spirits.

Here is the website link, if you decide to use them, you will get $10 off and so will I. There is a coupon button on the website.

https://inst.cr/t/zaDqJ54JY

:earsboy: Bill

Thank you!! We are not going until the first week of September and wanted to see the prices- I added items and went to checkout (to see if i could modify the order to a future date) but it wouldnt accept the Poly address where we are staying... any thoughts?
Also, do u know if we can even order in advance for this or is this like a same day service

It looks like it's only a week in advance. I was playing around for our trip in August and it was only showing delivery available a week out.

Another vote for Garden Grocer. Used them 4 times so far. Always awesome.

We have used garden grocer and wegoshop. Great service with both but prefer wegoshop because you can order anything and as long as they have it at the store, which you select for them to shop at, you'll get it. They'll also substitute something similar if you wish if they do not have something. Once you shop there once, you can save your list and can update it for future orders. Would not hesitate using garden grocer again, just little more pricey and less options.

It looks like it's only a week in advance. I was playing around for our trip in August and it was only showing delivery available a week out.
Yeah instacart will not let you order further out. I guess because of possible inventory changes? Not a huge deal, just heed my Wife's advice and keep a list as your cart items may disappear if you put them in there ahead of time.

I use GardenGrocer for our alcohol and fresh foods. Then I use prime now for anything else. I know I have to pay $14 delivery but I make that up in 2 cases of water from prime. I like not having to be there to get my alcohol like you do from the other sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter