Refurbishments/Rehab dates, Check here first

Universal's website is currently reporting that Jurassic Park River Adventure will be closed 3/4-3/21.

If these do close as scheduled, does it mean they are unlikely to close in September this year?
:)

September is still hot, so they will be open. Rehabs are always done in the winter, as the ridership is lower, as is the temperature. Well, the temperature is usually lower. The 75F temps are a little high for Jan/Feb.

March closures: Ripsaw closed through the 3rd. Jurrasic Park River Adventure March 4-21.

phamton said:
March closures: Ripsaw closed through the 3rd. Jurrasic Park River Adventure March 4-21.

Thanks for posting this info. (Just wanted you to know it is appreciated!)
If anyone knows anything about the HP expansion please post or direct me to a thread that might be talking about it.
Thanks!

If anyone knows anything about the HP expansion please post or direct me to a thread that might be talking about it.
Thanks!
There's not much talk going on about HP2 since nothing has been announced from Universal. I'm sure there will be threads devoted to the subject once something has been announced.

Metro West said:
There's not much talk going on about HP2 since nothing has been announced from Universal. I'm sure there will be threads devoted to the subject once something has been announced.

Thanks for answering my question! :)

Our trip is March 1-9. Due to schedules, we will be at IoA on Sunday the 3rd. What are the chances that Jurassic Park will be down a day early? It's one of my favorites and honestly, is the only reason why we began planning a trip in the first place. I'd hate to not be able to ride it.

Our trip is March 1-9. Due to schedules, we will be at IoA on Sunday the 3rd. What are the chances that Jurassic Park will be down a day early? It's one of my favorites and honestly, is the only reason why we began planning a trip in the first place. I'd hate to not be able to ride it.

Universal is planning refurbs of their rides so as to not coincide with each other, so as Dudley's will be closed till the 3rd, I think they won't close 2 major rides at the same time, unless there is an unpredicted problem on a ride, but those can happen anytime!

Universal is planning refurbs of their rides so as to not coincide with each other, so as Dudley's will be closed till the 3rd, I think they won't close 2 major rides at the same time, unless there is an unpredicted problem on a ride, but those can happen anytime!

Eek. I hope it's still running. Been 9 years since I've ridden it. I watch the POV videos on YouTube quite frequently :P

Any chance the log flume will open early for that Sunday? We love log flumes and MK's will be down too! Well also be there on the 3 rd

JPRA refurbishment has been postponed until May. Ripsaw refurbishment from Feb. 9- March 3. Dragons will open at 11 AM on Feb. 24- March 3 and at noon on March 4-21.

Depends on what time in May too.

May 12th through 17th. Is luck on our side? Where can I find the actual dates?

Never been on this ride before. We have been on EVERY Disneyland and WDW ride though - even some that are no longer in existence*! We are certainly hoping that we won't miss out on one of their signature attractions on our upcoming trip.

*i.e.: Mission To The Moon/then Mars, then Predator, Delta's "If You Had Wings", Monsanto CircleVision, Mr Toads Wild Ride @ WDW and the cable cars, and lest I forget - the WedWay People Mover (missed the rocket ride thing), 20K Leagues @ WDW, etc.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter