Regal Sun DTD

ibidforit

Mouseketeer
I spent 2 nights here last week with my daughters on spring break. I had never stayed at any of the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd, so I decided to give this one a try with a FL resident rate of $67. The resort fee was $15, but this included Wifi in the room and throughout the resort, and self-parking. Valet parking was $12.

Check-in staff were pleasant, but did not offer any information about the hotel, pool, restaurant, or bus service.

We did not eat in the restaurant but I saw that they do have character meals on some days of the week. They also had a 24 hour grab and go type place which we did not use either.

We had a standard tower room on the 9th floor. The room was very clean, as were all areas of the hotel we were in.

Pool was very nice and never too crowded to find a chair.

The only problem we had was in the room type we were given. I asked at booking if I reserved a standard king tower room if it would have sofa bed in it. I was told that it would. Unfortunately, upon arrival at the room there was no sofa bed. I did not ask for a different room, because it really was not that big of deal for just 2 nights.

Overall, I would stay here again if a good discounted price was offered.

Gretchen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter