Registering @ dvcmember.com

skelfbsfb

DIS Veteran
Hi all need a bit of advice. Ive been trying to register on this site but keep getting need to fill out required fields. The only problem I seem to have is my phone number. Any suggestions.

If I remember correctly, DVCmembers require 10 digits. I think I put in the last 4 digits of my area code plus the 6 digit telephone No/.

Still lookinf for help to complete this form. Still saying need to fill in required information.

To be quite honest sue I dont know. Filled in the form and still states that I need to fill in required information, but doesnt tell what needs filled in.

I can't remember what was on the form now I'm afraid.

The first time we did it we had a letter from them giving us a pin code and we had to put a club ID in which you should have received with your member ship documents and they gave us the pin number.
It was a 5 letter unique pin number. Then we created our own user name.

Keith had trouble getting in once and had to change his password and in the end he had to contact Member services - freephone 0800 89 0011 (from BT phones), or 0800 013 011 (from AT & T phones) and you will be prompted to ring 1 800 800 9800 and they should help you.. They helped us.

Or you can email DVC member services from the DVC member site. (contact us), without logging in.

Did you get booked up ok on flights William?

We got a good deal last week flying Aberdeen to Manchester BMI, then to Orlando with Virgin.
Hope this helps.

hi i had the same problem if you are regester with disney world or any disney web site you have to log into that web site then go to dvc member web site some how the computer knows that you are log on the web site and put your dvc pin this may help. sorry if my grammer is bad hi from across the pond

Still no joy, will phone guest services tomorrow to see if they can help.

As their leaflet states its so easy to fill in and we are just a click away. Will see tomorrow.

I can't remember what was on the form now I'm afraid.

The first time we did it we had a letter from them giving us a pin code and we had to put a club ID in which you should have received with your member ship documents and they gave us the pin number.
It was a 5 letter unique pin number. Then we created our own user name.

Keith had trouble getting in once and had to change his password and in the end he had to contact Member services - freephone 0800 89 0011 (from BT phones), or 0800 013 011 (from AT & T phones) and you will be prompted to ring 1 800 800 9800 and they should help you.. They helped us.

Or you can email DVC member services from the DVC member site. (contact us), without logging in.

Did you get booked up ok on flights William?

We got a good deal last week flying Aberdeen to Manchester BMI, then to Orlando with Virgin.
Hope this helps.

Hi Sue

Still getting problems registering with this site, phoned member services and they went through it step by step but still not allowing me to register, told it maybe because to many people maybe trying to log on.

Managed to replan the holiday now staying at BWV for 7 days and then 9 days at OKW, Flights managed to book through flyglobespan, although not happy with this but they were the only ones that I could get that allowed the 16 days.

Hope you had a merry christmas and happy new year.

Update on registering with dvcmembers.com there seems to be a fault with their webpage just now. Will try again later.

I had the same problems that you are experiencing, Sofia at MS asked me to type in dvcmembers.com and click on forgotten password, it asks for email address and surname, enter these and then it looks to see if you have an account anywhere else within disney like if you have ever used disney go.com etc then it emails to you your password used previously,

hope this makes sense.

In my case I have had to use my email address and a password previously used on Disneygo.com to gain access to the members website.

then you enter your activation code and pin no and your'e done.

However for some reason we still cannot bank points etc, oh wel!! lol

If this makes no sense call MS and ask for the website help department, this is what I did, good luck:)

I had the same problems that you are experiencing, Sofia at MS asked me to type in dvcmembers.com and click on forgotten password, it asks for email address and surname, enter these and then it looks to see if you have an account anywhere else within disney like if you have ever used disney go.com etc then it emails to you your password used previously,

hope this makes sense.

In my case I have had to use my email address and a password previously used on Disneygo.com to gain access to the members website.

then you enter your activation code and pin no and your'e done.

However for some reason we still cannot bank points etc, oh wel!! lol

If this makes no sense call MS and ask for the website help department, this is what I did, good luck:)

Thanks will try this. I actually emailed memberservices and got a reply this morning asking for my membership number so hopefully they will get it sorted out.

Me too I am having problems registering. Its so frustrating.

It has mailed me 5 user names and all of which do not work :mad:

One click away. Hmmmmmmm right!
Very dissapointed at the moment. I was really looking forward to that.

I know how you feel. Still having problems with this site. Maybe one day we can access the site but not holding my breath.

Recieved this email from memberservices.

Thank you for your email.

If you are having challenges registering, here is a list of items to
check:

Make sure you have received both your Club ID and PIN number. Both of these codes are required to confirm each registration.

The PIN number is sensitive to upper and lower case text. Please ensure that you do not have the "caps lock" selected on your keyboard.

Make sure you do not receive any error messages during the first part of your registration. Certain fields are required and are designated by an asterisk (*).

Only one "User Name" can be selected per individual and must be the user's email address. You are unable to share the same "User Name."

If you are still having challenges, please call Member Services at
(800) ******** or 407-566-3800.

The thing is I have already told them that I have tried this several times. Think I will give up.

Recieved this email from memberservices.

Thank you for your email.

If you are having challenges registering, here is a list of items to
check:

Make sure you have received both your Club ID and PIN number. Both of these codes are required to confirm each registration.

The PIN number is sensitive to upper and lower case text. Please ensure that you do not have the "caps lock" selected on your keyboard.

Make sure you do not receive any error messages during the first part of your registration. Certain fields are required and are designated by an asterisk (*).

Only one "User Name" can be selected per individual and must be the user's email address. You are unable to share the same "User Name."

If you are still having challenges, please call Member Services at
(800) ******** or 407-566-3800.

The thing is I have already told them that I have tried this several times. Think I will give up.

I have done of all this. Surely they are the most common things people would of tried on thier own back. I cant see why they cant set you up if your having problems youself. If it continues a phone call will be made to my Agent. I will get Jim on the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter