Registering @ dvcmember.com

Let me know how you get on. I have phoned memberservices and they could not get me registered. Remember your only a click away.

Just been on to memberservices for over an hour and still they cannot register myself onto their website. Just going to give up. Best of luck to yourself. If you get registered can you let me know how you managed it. Thanks.

we received this e-mail yesterday regarding our problems and it worked.

I understand that you were having challenges with logging into dvcmember.com. I believe that you should be able to log in now using your email address as your user name. Your password was sent to you in a separate email. If you are trying to log-in to our website and keep getting the registration page sent back to you, please go to Internet Explorer clickon Tools, then Internet Options, and delete your cookies and temporary internet files. If you have deleted your cookies and temporary internet files and still cannot log-in, you may have an out-of-date Privacy Policy. Please accept the new privacy policy at the following website: https://register.go.com/wdig/privacyPolicy/da/accept?ppLink=pp_wdig Once at the site, you will be prompted to enter your "Member Name" and password. You should enter your dvcmember.com User Name in the "Member Name" box. If you have registered your email address as your User Name,put your email address in the "Member Name" box. You will also need to check the box next to, "I accept the updated privacy policy." Internet Explorer is the recommended browser to view our website. If you would like to download Internet Explorer, you may do so from the Microsoft Download Center. Also, a high-speed connection is recommended. In addition, there are 2 plug-ins required to view the multimedia on the website, Adobe Flash® and Acrobat. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

I hope this helps,Amy

I was completely unable to register as a new member, however when I logged into the DVCmember site using a email address/password I'd used to register on a different Disney site it asked for my member number and pin and I was away. Might be worth signing up somewhere else (I think I had to do it to get a vacation planning DVD or tickets maybe) and then using that login to access the DVC site.

I cant even get through to them. The system on DVC doesnt even recognise my email address from disneygo.com. :mad:

we received this e-mail yesterday regarding our problems and it worked.

I understand that you were having challenges with logging into dvcmember.com. I believe that you should be able to log in now using your email address as your user name. Your password was sent to you in a separate email. If you are trying to log-in to our website and keep getting the registration page sent back to you, please go to Internet Explorer clickon Tools, then Internet Options, and delete your cookies and temporary internet files. If you have deleted your cookies and temporary internet files and still cannot log-in, you may have an out-of-date Privacy Policy. Please accept the new privacy policy at the following website: https://register.go.com/wdig/privacyPolicy/da/accept?ppLink=pp_wdig Once at the site, you will be prompted to enter your "Member Name" and password. You should enter your dvcmember.com User Name in the "Member Name" box. If you have registered your email address as your User Name,put your email address in the "Member Name" box. You will also need to check the box next to, "I accept the updated privacy policy." Internet Explorer is the recommended browser to view our website. If you would like to download Internet Explorer, you may do so from the Microsoft Download Center. Also, a high-speed connection is recommended. In addition, there are 2 plug-ins required to view the multimedia on the website, Adobe Flash® and Acrobat. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

I hope this helps,Amy

Thank you so much. I finally did it............................... Hurrrruuhhhh!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Well tonight I have managed to finally register onto dvcmembers.com. Received email from memberservices telling me that my email address would now be recognised and that they will be emailing me with a password. 2 minutes later and all was completed.

Well tonight I have managed to finally register onto dvcmembers.com. Received email from memberservices telling me that my email address would now be recognised and that they will be emailing me with a password. 2 minutes later and all was completed.

Hiya

Yay well done. What a pain though. Lets see if we can log in tomorrow ;)

I was completely unable to register as a new member, however when I logged into the DVCmember site using a email address/password I'd used to register on a different Disney site it asked for my member number and pin and I was away. Might be worth signing up somewhere else (I think I had to do it to get a vacation planning DVD or tickets maybe) and then using that login to access the DVC site.

We too managed to register tonight after we followed your advice and registered at waltdisneyworld.com then used that login to access dvc site :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter