• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remembering a friend, Sylvia.....

Dan Murphy

We are family.
For 14 years, I posted a rather lengthy thread here on the community board, remembering Sylvia, a disboard member who passed away after a long fight against the beast, back on June 7, 2001. Most of those who knew her from back then have moved on, on their own accord, or otherwise. Most here today have no knowledge of this wonderful lady from so many years ago, nor of her son Nick.

Other than periodic updates about Nick and his grandma Margarete (Sylvia's mom), the lengthy read never really changed year to year. So, back a few years ago, rather than posting another sort of same thread, I just thought I would post this short thought, remembering this wonderful lady, a friend, Sylvia. And here it is again for today. A wonderful memory.

God speed, my friend, God speed. :hug:'s And continued good wishes for Nick.

Sylvia3_600X443.jpg

Thank you Dan. I remember Sylvia. Where have all the years gone? I hope her son Nick is doing well.

The boards were different back then. I don't post much anymore but I do read the threads. Thank you for keeping her memory alive.

I remember Sylvia also. Great picture of her. And thank you Dan, for always remembering a member of the DIS family!

I did not know Sylvia , but it sounds like she was important to so many. Thank you for sharing a bit of her with all of us.

Thanks Dan, for remembering Sylvia every year. Still sad about losing her so young.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter