• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy Previews

Are these things typically blue card only or do they let us lowly white card holders join the party? Wasn't sure what "Eligible on-site Members" means.

Are these things typically blue card only or do they let us lowly white card holders join the party? Wasn't sure what "Eligible on-site Members" means.
Definitely interested to see:
1. If this is a blue card member only thing; and
2. If DVC members staying onsite but not at DVC villas will be eligible.

Hopefully they give as many members as possible the chance to experience!

We're there towards the end of Sept and over the 50th....not sure how far out they will be doing previews but fingers crossed.
We are there about the same time, 🤞🤞🤞 hope the preview takes place end of Sept.🤞

I do recall getting previews for the rides at Avatar. They were reserved full in about 30 seconds after the offer.

I do recall getting previews for the rides at Avatar. They were reserved full in about 30 seconds after the offer.
It sounds to me as though they're trying something different to avoid that situation and will be sending invitations to DVC members who already qualify by virtue of having onsite reservations for the pertinent dates. So instead of trying for a preview slot and then booking a room, DVC members who already have rooms booked have to wait to be offered a preview slot. Annual Passholders are in a similar situation - the Passholder FB page says for them to watch for "an email coming soon with preview registration details for active passholders." Passholder FB

We'll be arriving 9/24 and through the 50th. Hope we can get a preview! Otherwise, I guess we will be trying on 10/4 when we are at Epcot again.

Has anyone done a preview before? If I’m lucky enough to get in, can I bring my friend who isn’t a DVC member? I’m there 9/24 - 21 …

Just got an invite. The dates are 9/5, 9/17 and 9/20. Can make a reservation for your entire reservation party (doesn't say they all must be DVC) and must bring membership card, id, and confirmation email.

GET READY TO RENDEZVOUS WITH REMY ON REMY'S RATATOUILLE ADVENTURE
Bonjour Members! Disney Vacation Club is excited to invite you to a “squeak” peek of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT® on September 5th, 17th and 20th! On this exhilarating ride experience, you'll join Chef Remy on a daring and larger-than-life culinary caper as you zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau's bustling Paris restaurant.

Eligible Members with Walt Disney World Resort Reservations, booked using their Membership no later than Sunday, August 1, 2021, will be among the first to experience this new attraction before officially opening in the France Pavilion at EPCOT® on October 1, alongside The World’s Most Magical Celebration—the Walt Disney World Resort 50th anniversary.

Registration for this event begins August 5th, 2021 at 11:00 am for preview dates on 9/5, 9/17 and 9/20. You can use the link below to access registration once it begins. We look forward to seeing you there!

Pre-registration for this event is required and space will fill up quickly. Members may only make reservations for themselves and the number of guests on their resort reservation. Valid theme park admission is required to access this event, though Members will not need an EPCOT® theme park reservation on the day of their preview to attend.

Just got an email with a link to register if you are staying in site 9/5 9/17 & 9/20th so go check your email and get in the waiting room

Wishing you all good luck!

Side question: Is this preview eligible for both direct and resale DVC members?

I didn’t get the email! Blue card staying onsite 9/19-9/24

Wishing you all good luck!

Side question: Is this preview eligible for both direct and resale DVC members?

bottom of the email says this:

This event is part of Membership Extras, an incidental benefit, these Member benefits are subject to availability, change or termination and may require a fee. Membership Extras are available with eligible ownership interests. Developer: Disney Vacation Development, Inc. 1851 Community Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.

So, looks like direct only. We have both direct and resale points. We just happen to be there on 9/5 on our direct points. We did receive the email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter