• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renaissance World gate?

H

hallie

Hi I jut won a bid request at the Renaissance World gate in Kissimmee. It says the hotel is 1 mile from the MK entrance. Has anyone stayed here before? It's just for 1 night before we check into the AKL. I got a rate of 45.00 for the night. I checked on their web ite and it said that the rooms were 139.00, so I guess I got a pretty good deal, huh? lol.

:wave:

We stayed there in Jan. It is actually off of 192 East...which concerned me at first, however, it is on a road that leads to a back entrance to AK. It is the road that comes out on the park side of the AK gate right at the entrance to AKL. In the parking lot with the hotel is several Dsiney offices...
Now for the hotel. The rooms are not that elaborate but are OK. There are refridges in the room. The lobby and main pool area are decorated nicely and there is a good breakfast buffet for $8.95 per person (when last visited) and kids under 5 eat free and it is cheaper for 5-11 (i think). Anyway, my daughter is 6 and they didn't charge for her. You can get made to oreder eggs, pancakes, waffles, omeletes etc.... we enjoyed it for the price.
Hope you enjoy...
Mowsearz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter