Rental Car for March

Thanks can! I had a midsize for $165 but for $198 I'll take the van. That's what I really wanted!

Now if I'm an Insider do I need to do the SaveTime thing and the kiosk?? Can I just go to the kiosk? Or do I just go out to the cars? I'm kind of confused.

This is what my confirmation stated:

Here's what you do to pick up your car:
[SIZE=-1] Alamo is conveniently located on-airport. Just look for our rental counter on level one of Terminals A and B. Our cars are within walking distance. [/SIZE]

alamo_Kiosk_email.jpg

Hope this is the information you are looking for!

Just reserved a minivan from National for $218.58 all in for a week + 1 hour. Very happy about this rate!: banana::banana:

MCO pickup: March 22 10:30 am
MCO return: March 29 11:30 am
Discount code: 6600422 (Airtran frequent flyer - free to all)
Coupon code: ND8578ADT ($35 off - listed on Mousesavers)

Darn, if I didn't need that extra hour to spend with the Mouse I could save another $10.16.... :rolleyes:

Have a backup with Alamo for $225.79. Same as above, but discount code is 7015135 (Alamo Insiders Club - free to all) and coupon code AD4027JDO ($40 off - listed on Mousesavers).

Thank you for posting this!!! :worship:

I have now have a rate of $288 for our 8 day minivan rental! :cool1:

This rate beats all my back-up rentals. Plus, I LOVE National!

Thanks again!!!

WeLuvTink! - where do you find the coupon to print it? I went to the mousesavers website and it mentions printing coupon at time of booking?

Quest4dl - I know the bold line listed above the coupon codes says to print it, but the listing for this coupon code says no physical coupon needed.

From Mousesavers - for National:
"Get $35 off weekly rentals of an Economy through Fullsize car at participating US locations. Go to the National web site and use the coupon code ND8578ADT when booking. No physical coupon required. Saturday overnight required; 5-day rental required. Valid on rentals that begin before 5/31/11."

Thanks for the clarification WeLuvTink. I got so excited by the lower rate that I didn't read that part! Now I need to cancel my Alamo and Budget reservations!

Wow, great rate for minivans today. I just booked March 24 - April 1st using the coupon code for $201 including taxes and fees. Thanks!

Just rented a minivan through Enterprise from MCO March 27-April 3 for $211.06 (all taxes and fees in that price) using the Emerald Club membership.

Kinda sad to be giving up the Magical Express...maybe I'll make hubby pick up and drop off the car by himself! LOL

I looked and those are some pretty good deals for the minivans. I sure hope they offer some of these decent deals when our trip gets closer (beginning of May). Right now the rates are out of this world -- no one could possibily afford some of the prices that are being quoted for May. I booked a decent one many months ago, but I have friends and family who are watching and the rates are ugly.

Can someone tell me if this is a good deal?

Picking up car at MCO on March 18 at 11:30 p.m., dropping off March 20 at 1:00 p.m. at Disney Car Care. Total is 126.52. This is with Alamo.

I looked and those are some pretty good deals for the minivans. I sure hope they offer some of these decent deals when our trip gets closer (beginning of May). Right now the rates are out of this world -- no one could possibily afford some of the prices that are being quoted for May. I booked a decent one many months ago, but I have friends and family who are watching and the rates are ugly.

I've been watching rentals for the end of March for months. Just hang on, the best rates have been in the last couple weeks.

Thanks transportation board. I just lowered the price on my mini van. Now have 8 days for $227.58 a $30 savings from our previous booking.

Can someone tell me if this is a good deal?

Picking up car at MCO on March 18 at 11:30 p.m., dropping off March 20 at 1:00 p.m. at Disney Car Care. Total is 126.52. This is with Alamo.

Not a good deal but Spring Break demand and a short rental period leads to higher average cost per day. I'd say reserve the best you can but keep checking; don't know what coupons are available for a short rental and non-weekend period but maybe there are some.

This is the March 2011 rental car thread. There is a March 2012 one that will have more relevant information. Try bumping that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter