REPORTING LIVE FROM...Home! :(

We are at the airport! We arrived at 8:35 after some typical rush hour traffic. Bought some gum.
2012-08-03_08-31-32_194.jpg

Bye bye bags! See you at the Contemporary Resort!
2012-08-03_08-39-46_996.jpg

We are at the airport! We arrived at 8:35 after some typical rush hour traffic. Bought some gum.

Bye bye bags! See you at the Contemporary Resort!

I was going to edit this out and then thought i would leave it in to emphasize how difficult it is for me to post from my cell phone! I am still exceedingly challenged when it comes to technology!

We made it through security with only me being slightly frisked. We are now waiting at the gate to board our JetBlue direct flight to MCO. We are supposed to depart at 10:30 and arrive at 1:07. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, hula eeyore is relaxing and enjoying the exciting and pleasant airport scenery!

2012-08-03_09-17-27_873.jpg

2012-08-03_09-17-51_75.jpg

2012-08-03_09-18-28_142.jpg

I wondered if she was really your sis...look forward to meeting you!
:goodvibes
:cheer2: You're not the only one that wonders...she is a true sister to me, I love her dearly :goodvibes

Yay for the airport....BTW, you are doing great from your phone...keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

:cheer2: You're not the only one that wonders...she is a true sister to me, I love her dearly :goodvibes

Yay for the airport....BTW, you are doing great from your phone...keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm so glad you're following along!:)

Your posts are making it extremely hard to go into work this morning! 24 hours from now I will be fighting my way through LAX to get to Chicago and in less than 48 hours I'll be joining Mcdomzal and the rest of the family at the most magical place on Earth!

Safe travels, we will see you guys on Sunday!

fightinillini229 said:
Your posts are making it extremely hard to go into work this morning! 24 hours from now I will be fighting my way through LAX to get to Chicago and in less than 48 hours I'll be joining Mcdomzal and the rest of the family at the most magical place on Earth!

Agree! I'm at work & unable to concentrate on anything. We are leaving tomorrow from MSP to MDW then to ORLANDO :)

Agree! I'm at work & unable to concentrate on anything. We are leaving tomorrow from MSP to MDW then to ORLANDO :)

I am so excited for all of us! That last day always seems to fly by with too much to do and not enough time. Savor your last day of anticipation!:dance3:

We are on the plane! So far anticipated to be on time. I'm shutting my phone down now. See you on the ground in Orlando!

2012-08-03_10-15-04_709.jpg

Subbing here too! I'm so excited to hear about all of your trip, especially the Poly part of it. And I love eeyore getting in on all the action!! Have a super fun time!!:dance3:

*Sigh* egg sandwiches and bagels with a stick of cream cheese...I'm already jealous and you're still in NY!!

Hope you had a great flight (LOVE JetBlue!). Looking forward to your reports from WDW. CR and the Poly -- sounds wonderful!!:thumbsup2

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to follow along also....5 weeks from right now we will be on our way to the airport...for 9 glorious days at WDW....safe travels.

Thank you all for reading! I will respond to individual questions momentarily. For right now i want to say we are safe on the ground and waiting on a magical express bus to leave for the mk resorts shortly.

Our flight landed early at 12:35, we taxied until 12:45, made a pit stop and stepped into a completely empty magical express welcome area. We sat on the bus at 1:00 exactly. We got front row seats! Here are a few pics...
2012-08-03_12-58-47_266.jpg

2012-08-03_13-04-38_577.jpg

2012-08-03_13-05-18_733.jpg

I am following too :)

Yay! Welcome! :goodvibes

Subbing here too! I'm so excited to hear about all of your trip, :goodvibesespecially the Poly part of it. And I love eeyore getting in on all the action!! Have a super fun time!!:dance3:

Thank you! I'm so excited to share it all with you! Let me know if you have specific questions about the Poly.:flower3:

*Sigh* egg sandwiches and bagels with a stick of cream cheese...I'm already jealous and you're still in NY!!

That bagel had a sick amount of cream cheese. In other words...it was awesome! ;)

Eeyore is my favorite! Where did you get Hula Eeyore?

Have a great vacation!!!

He is my favorite too. Santa brought him so I thought he was from the North Pole but it turns out Santa found him on e-bay as he is apparently an item available only in the UK. I LOVE him! And we are having so much fun with him. It's his first trip!

Exciting I'm going to keep up also :thumbsup2

Fabulous! Thanks for reading!:goodvibes

Hope you had a great flight (LOVE JetBlue!). Looking forward to your reports from WDW. CR and the Poly -- sounds wonderful!!:thumbsup2
The flight was perfect thank u! Dont get better than jetblue from our local airport!

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to follow along also....5 weeks from right now we will be on our way to the airport...for 9 glorious days at WDW....safe travels.
Thanks for the well wishes. Do i mind you're following?! I'm thrilled!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter