Request for UK Tech Board

Astrid

<font color=9933CC>Shoot for the moon. Even if you
I don't know how anyone else feels about this but is there any possibility of the UK Dis having their own Tech Board?

I know there is a HUGE one on the main board but that moves so fast and a lot of the threads don't seem to get any replies.

We are so lucky on UK Dis having so many techy minded people it was always a great place to have a problem solved by friends.

Hope you don't mind me asking. :)

Astrid x

Of course we don't mind you asking! :)

It might seem like a lot of posts go unanswered on the Techy board, but a lot of them are just people testing siggies etc. It really is a great place, with helpful moddies and I even lurk there myself, not that I know zip when it comes to techy stuff compared to those guys! However, as a compromise perhaps....post on the Techy Board first and if you don't get the answer you're looking for after a day or so, post here on the CB for our 'regular friends' to see...ok?

I know it seems like a great big world out there ;) but it's just about feeling comfy in our new home which will happen after we've settled down I'm sure.

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter