Reservation question

fAnnF

DIS Veteran
I have a friend who "gave" me points to spend a night at boardwalk. I know she called and booked it today. Will she get all the paperwork or will it come to me? I gave her my information as well as my airline information, but as my trip is in just under 6 weeks; I don't know if I'm going to see her before I go, and I like to make sure I have all the paperwork I need if there is a problem.

Thanks.

The reservation paperwork is sent to the DVC member. I don;t know about Magical Express paperwork, as I haven't used it. My guess is that it would go to you, as you are the person flying...but they may send that to the DVC member as well.

I booked a couple of nights at SSR for Mother's Day as a surprise for a friend and the Magic Express info went straight to her. The ressie confirmation didn't come in time for me to give it to her before she left. I put her name on the ressie and I gave her the confirmation # and she didn't have any problems.

I booked a couple of nights at SSR for Mother's Day as a surprise for a friend and the Magic Express info went straight to her. The ressie confirmation didn't come in time for me to give it to her before she left. I put her name on the ressie and I gave her the confirmation # and she didn't have any problems.

Thanks. I'll be sure to get the confirmation # just in case. I'll keep an eye out for my DME tags.

You will get the ME paperwork. My sister visited OKW using some of our points back in April and I received the ressie paperwork and she got the ME paperwork/tags etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter