Reservations for a group of 11 on Thanksgiving

So now I don't know how to book overlapping ADRs without signing into someone else's MDE!
I tried this as my daughter is traveling in a place with spotty Internet. My plan was to book for 4 under my account on my computer and use my phone to log in as her. Tried it last night and it would not accept her log in on my phone. She tried changing the PW and it still did not work - it said it was generating an email to her so I'm wondering if it recognized that I was using her account on my device and treated it as a possible hacker. Anyway, we ruled that strategy out last night and luckily her Internet worked when it needed to this morning.

It would make things much simpler for larger groups if they had left that feature alone!
I remember years ago they had a special number for "Grand Gatherings" or something like that you could book I think over 10 through them.

I think more and more larger groups, reunions etc are going to places like Disney and they don't make it easy.

I remember years ago they had a special number for "Grand Gatherings" or something like that you could book I think over 10 through them.
I remember reading about this! They offered t-shirts and dining reservations for your group - ah the old days. Our family was too small to take advantage of it then. I read they discontinued it in 2012 but if that, it would have been gone after 2020!

It's not pre-paid - it's Chef Mickey's. Is it required that we each list names on the reservations? Or just show up with our 3 reservations that are enough to cover all 11 of us?
No, it’s not at all necessary to list everyone. If a guest has their own MDE account and you link them to the ADR via your F&F list, the ADR will show in their plans, but it’s not a requirement at all. So you can just show up with your party of 11 and ask to be seated near each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter