• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort only trip

PlutoLuvr

KORT RORP/ERS AULS TKPWET T LA*S WORD :)
Yep. No parks. A foodie 10-year-old, whose favorite meal her last trip in July was sushi at Orchard Lounge and watching chefs cook at Tchoup Chop and eating whatever they threw her way; my mom, my hubs and me.

Staying at Cabana Bay Black Friday through that Sunday. Hoping for warm weather - we're Floridians, so it's gotta be really warm for us to get in the pools!

What's cool at the resorts Thanksgiving weekend? We've stayed at RPR bunches. I recall the tree in the lounge. Love the pools at CBBR. I'm familiar with the opera at sunset over at PBR. We might do that. What else is going on at the resorts? We're not huge fans of Citywalk. May do lunch over there or grab a movie if weather is bad.

I saw the bowling at CBBR, but if I'm reading right, it's a fortune!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter