Resort Swap COMPLETE

:woohoo:

If we go to the October 10th crop, (you'll be there, right?) could I get them then? Or do you not want to hang on to them for that long?

I got SIOH's in the mail today and velrox's delivered.

Before those two arrivals, I had been to the post office for other stuff and I mailed out 3 people who I could: aries1980, Mickeyteacher and wall*e2008.

Just waiting on one more arrival!

Pictures will be coming shortly - I just have to upload them.

Thanks so excited!

I'm running errands this afternoon and I'll be dropping my sets off at your house today (around 1pm). Thank you for letting me do that.

I had the best of intentions, signing up for 2 swaps that were due the same week as vacation starts and shortly after school started. I got more overwhelmed than I anticipated:headache:. Live and learn....

I'll be away until Sept 27th, so there is no reason to rush mine out. If there's a local swap at the Dream in Tewksbury, I'd be happy to pick them up there. Whatever works for you, Suzanne.

Thanks, Meg:flower3:

Me again. Dropped off early this afternoon. I also enclosed a check in one of the group bags for postage. The box is already labeled with my address. Sorry mine were so much later than everyone else's. :flower3:

Everything has been swapped out and is loaded in the car to go to the post office in a little bit.

Thanks for being a great group of swappers, everyone, and making this an easy swap for me!!

I'm working on the pictures and slideshows right now and will have them up soon.

MegB - no problem at all. You made it by the due date and that's all that matters! Hope DH didn't scare you - he works a split shift and comes home in the middle of the day to rest so he's not always terribly sociable mid-day. Since you're going away, I'll hold your box so we don't have to worry about it getting lost. I'll be the Dream next on October 10, so when you get back from vacation, let me know if you want me to mail it or if you want to pick it up there.

ZTH - I have no problem holding it until the 10th. I'll feel like Santa Claus coming in with all the goodies for everyone!

velrox - I'll touch base with you when I get back next week to talk about a dropoff.

Everyone else - keep an eye out for your packages and let me know when they arrive!

Suzanne - thank you for hosting!

I can't remember which address I had you mail too. If it's West Newbury, someone will be home, so you can mail with everyone elses.

If the mailing address I gave you was in Methuen, please hold on to them for me and I'll see you on Oct 10th.

Thank you,
Meg:flower3:

Suzanne - thank you for hosting!

I can't remember which address I had you mail too. If it's West Newbury, someone will be home, so you can mail with everyone elses.

If the mailing address I gave you was in Methuen, please hold on to them for me and I'll see you on Oct 10th.

Thank you,
Meg:flower3:

It was West Newbury, but I already went to the post office and didn't bring yours, so I'll hold it until the 10th if that's okay.

Here is the link to the photos, in slideshows by resort:
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o248/NewEnglandEeyore/Resort Swap/

I apologize for a few pictures - the flash washed out the colors in some and they're not true to life - so if they don't look like they fit in with the rest of the group - it's not the items, it's my crummy photography. Also, I had not kept track of which was group I vs IA as I photographed them, so both AKL groups are lumped together.

I think you will all be very happy with this swap! I'm so glad I joined so many groups and got so many lovely pieces to use! Thanks, ladies!

Everything looks great!! Thanks, everyone, and thanks, Suzanne, for hostessing!

This makes me even more excited for our upcoming trip (and I didn't think that was possible!!)!

Here is the link to the photos, in slideshows by resort:
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o248/NewEnglandEeyore/Resort Swap/

I apologize for a few pictures - the flash washed out the colors in some and they're not true to life - so if they don't look like they fit in with the rest of the group - it's not the items, it's my crummy photography. Also, I had not kept track of which was group I vs IA as I photographed them, so both AKL groups are lumped together.

I think you will all be very happy with this swap! I'm so glad I joined so many groups and got so many lovely pieces to use! Thanks, ladies!

Got Mine Thanks Everyone!

:woohoo: Glad the 10th works for you... will you feel like Jack Skellington? We can play Nightmare Before Christmas music.... and Halloweeny things.

I can't wait for our trip next week...and then I will be excited for the 10th! So excited to see everything!

Got mine today. Great stuff, ladies. My Saratoga Springs colors were waaaaaaaaaaay off, I'm so sorry, I couldn't find the colors listed and went with what I thought would work. :rolleyes:

My box arrived and is sitting with all of my other unopened mail:eek: I hope to get a few peaceful moments to open it tonight.

Thanks for hostessing NEE!

Thank you for hostessing NEE.:cloud9:

My box arrived today.

Thank you everyone who played.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter