Resort Swap COMPLETE

I got mine yesterday, but didn't get to post! Thanks, everyone! It's AWESOME!!!

I got mine yesterday, everything looks great! Thanks everyone for a job well done, and thanks for hostessing NEE!

I just realized that I never posted that I received my box. I got it last Friday, and then debated on whether I should wait to open it until after the move. That lasted about 30 seconds. Great stuff everyone!

I do not think that I posted that I got my box either. Love all the stuff- can not wait to use it for our first trip home next week...
S :)

I finally picked mine up today. Thanks so much for everything!

Hi NEE. I finally got around to signing up for the crop at Scrapbookers Dream this Saturday. I have to work in the morning first, so I won't arrive for the crop until around 3pm. Are you still planning on being at that crop? If you are, would you mind bringing my box with you? If not, I'll just swing by Peabody sometime at your convenience. Let me know. Thanks. Meg B:flower3:

Hi Meg,

I'm going to be there at some point tomorrow, and your box is ready to go in my pile of things to bring! If I miss you, I'll leave it with Laurie to give to you.

My mom and I received ours, hand-delivered, so thank you very much!

I hope you feel better!!!!

I'm going to call this one complete. I delivered the last few packages this weekend, and I checked the D/C on those who had not responded and they were delivered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter