Resort Swap - PROGRESS: Some POSTAL! Slideshows posted

Did mine get there while you were gone? I have the DC slip at home, but I'm working on Cape Cod today, so I can't check...

Danica, yes, your package is here!

Mail call for today: MickeyTeacher and LOVEMY3KIDDOS!

I am still digging out from post-trip, so I haven't opened stuff up yet.

I am almost done with these. They are turning out really cute. They will defiantly be on time no problem. Our LSS is closing so I had some trouble finding the exact Bazzill colors but I tried and I used the general colors listed.

Danica, yes, your package is here!

Mail call for today: MickeyTeacher and LOVEMY3KIDDOS!

I am still digging out from post-trip, so I haven't opened stuff up yet.

Glad it arrived safely! Just wanted to be sure that you saw the money in there? It was in the sticky note!!

Mail Day Everyone!

I forgot yesterday was a postal holiday, so today is mail day.

One last reminder, I need to have a confirmation number that your package is in the mail no later than Friday, because I will not be waiting for packages without DC numbers. If you aren't sure you can get everything done in time, send what you have finished, and focus on the letters, since it would really mess everyone up, if we end up missing letters.

Mine will be going out today with DC. I will hopefully post pics tonight. I can't wait to get these back.:)

Mine are out in the mail with DC and I did get everything finished.

Rebecca

Mail Call! Disneyland_emily, DisneyBarlands and tinkryansmom, your packages have arrived! Haven't opened anything yet.

Glad to hear, Rebecca :goodvibes

Here are my groups:

Pop Letters:
4772107279_15ffe8e412.jpg

Pop Element:
4772112241_ca73b22d26.jpg

Carribean Beach Letters
THis is not a good picture.
4772730648_bac767ddf5.jpg

Carr. Beach Element
A border and 3 shapes
4772085177_98ded13cd6.jpg

Beach Club Letters
4771998233_c3277181e2.jpg

Beach Club Element
4772593306_5a24c8890b.jpg

Grand Floridian Letters
4772574986_ca96733714.jpg

Grand Floridian Elements
4771921335_918bf9fffe.jpg

Poly Letters
4771914227_07d1d2cbed.jpg

Poly Elements
4772537808_3b62177a6b.jpg

Wilderness Lodge Letters
There are 2 different D's
4771896303_59c6537af1.jpg

Wilderness Lodge Elements
4771891171_2566431cfe.jpg

Swan Elements
4771871909_741686cda2.jpg

Great pieces!!! I am excited to get a couple of them!!! LOL I also did a bowling pin on one of my POP letters!!! I still have to post the pix...Hope got them last week and I still have not been able to get them up!! :sad2:

Cute pieces!

Mail Call! Rebecca, your box is here!

I am still chugging along on my own pieces. I had "saved" working on some resorts until after my trip, hoping to get inspiration. Unfortunately, the resorts I saved, I didn't get to! So my Swan and Dolphin elements will not be as creative as I hoped. I found inspiration for Kidani from last year's photos. Still not sure what I will do for my angel group BLT, as only having seen the outside. I have a possible idea, but it will most likely be the last group I finish.

I finished up with the last of my items, just as the postman was delivering Tigger1221's box.

We have one package still in transit, but I have confirmation that it is on the way. I am going to begin sorting tonight. We have to go to the PO to mail some stuff for DH tomorrow, and I think I should have several packages ready to go.

123SA, AlexWyattMommy, ices8abc, LOVEMY3KIDDOS, Mickeyteacher, Mickster, wdwfan16

your packages are postal!

I have all the rest, ready to close up once the last package arrives.

Everything I've seen looks wonderful!!!!!

I'm excited to get this one back! For once I finished early on a swap and now I don't even remember what I made.:goodvibes It'll be so fun when I get my package and check it all out!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter